I own two gen 4 glocks.... I always switch the trigger group to the gen 3 smooth trigger.... That with a new connector (ghost or even Glock factor minus connector) and the trigger is much improved...... My 2 cents

• Like 1

Pics or it didn't happen

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's going to look exactly like every other Glock that has ever been made, regardless of model or caliber.      :-)

That depends. If you want to use it for competition or gun games yeah I agree. If you want it for a SD gun it's fine as it is from the factory.

Unfortunately I work 6 days a week, no time for competition. Wife and baby takes most of my time.

HD and Range are my intentions.

Congrats!  Enjoy her.  Just remember guns like to be in packs just like my Siberian Huskies, so you will have to get at least two more to keep her company!

24628121240_b2949a9fed_c_d.jpg

Thanks

Only have one more permit left to buy. I applied for two originally.

I think G21 is next. Although I was looking at PPQ .45, felt really nice in my hand, but it was little taller.

Long Guns are next.

Interested in Desert Tech MDR, or a Tavor.

I have handled Tavor before, but MDR is interesting, but it's also new.

Looks nice!, never shot one of those.. How is it?

It shoots great. Surprisingly not snappy at all for its size. Very accurate too.  I bought it to replace my shield. Nothing wrong with the shield I just couldn't get myself to like the striker fired system. I just love my DA/SA sigs. This is my new CC when I visit real America. Also, it has a Robar np3 plus complete refinish and all internals done. Really enhanced the trigger on it. Smooth as butter. Some folks may think I'm nuts to get a brand new gun refinished but I had some work done by Robar before and they do an awesome job with an awesome finish. I literally can just wipe it clean with a soft rag and lube. Besides, I really like the nickel look. Crimson trace grip on order.............I probably have the most expensive p239 sas gen II in existence................. :)