Sign in to follow this  
345Sire

First Face To Face member meet, Nice guy.

Not sure if this is the place for it, but wanted to mention it somewhere.

Had occasion to meet with ataimwolswol today, found him to be pleasant, intelligent, friendly and knowledgeable. Spent more than the 2 minutes our meeting would have REQUIRED, just shooting the breeze and talking shop(gunshop!). Left me with a good impression, no surprise of course.

I have met plenty of folks on other forums in the past, but this is first for here, thanks guys and gals for a good place to visit. Looking forward to future meets.

Okay, okay, done rambling,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

It was great to meet you! Thanks again for the box. We used to have a +1 section but now we have the itrader setup that is a PIA.

I was considering making a "things you like about njgf" thread since there is so much hate and flaming on here. First submission I have is meeting up with people on here. I've had many positive transactions with multiple members and actually started some great friendships. Hope to shoot with you all soon

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It was great to meet you! Thanks again for the box. We used to have a +1 section but now we have the itrader setup that is a PIA.

I was considering making a "things you like about njgf" thread since there is so much hate and flaming on here. First submission I have is meeting up with people on here. I've had many positive transactions with multiple members and actually started some great friendships. Hope to shoot with you all soon

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looking forward to it!