Sign in to follow this  
GramGun79

RTSP Glock weekend

Anyone gonna swing by for Glock weekend on the 21st or 22nd? Never been to a Glock day. Will they be discounting pistols?? What should i expect?

I couldnt find this event at their website? Any link? 

Usually at Glock Day at Heritage Guild they have armorers onsite that install night sights and such (that you buy from the store). There are some giveaways and a gun giveaway usually. 

what is their regular pricing?

competitve for central and north NJ. a few more dollars than your small home based dealers / FFl's.  

Very nice shop, lot of experienced people working there. I don't mind paying a couple extra dollars once in a while to support NJ businesses, the overhead in the place must be huge. 

i think i paid around $580 out the door for G19 G4 a couple years back and got a good deal on Kimber Raptor last year. Everyone was around $1300 they had it for $1100

I couldnt find this event at their website? Any link? 

Usually at Glock Day at Heritage Guild they have armorers onsite that install night sights and such (that you buy from the store). There are some giveaways and a gun giveaway usually. 

No links. Just a pop up that says when. Its one of the scrolling pics on the home page.

competitve for central and north NJ. a few more dollars than your small home based dealers / FFl's.  

Very nice shop, lot of experienced people working there. I don't mind paying a couple extra dollars once in a while to support NJ businesses, the overhead in the place must be huge. 

i think i paid around $580 out the door for G19 G4 a couple years back and got a good deal on Kimber Raptor last year. Everyone was around $1300 they had it for $1100

i hear ya...kills me to walk in to cabelas and see them selling gen4 glocks for $649....and right down the street in a smaller gun shop with more knowledgeable employees that have to be paying far more for the same gun and selling them for $540....

• Like 1

Wonder if you could pay for your firearm in full on Glock day if the deals are good enough and pick it up in a couple weeks from RTSP when your permission slips arrive?  I'm doubtful I'll have mine in 2 weeks I just dropped off a week ago at the PD

I've bought there, paid in full and they were very patient waiting for me to pick it up. I in no way saying what the official policy is.

Same here, i purchased a 1911 last year and it took about 5 weeks before permits came in. I had no issues. I will be making a purchase on Glock day permits have been processing for about 6 weeks now. Hopefully i get the call soon to pick them up. Bridgewater is usually fairly quick.

^^Well hey there neighbor!  OK cool I will contact Peter or AverageJoe to be sure its ok if I pay and pick up later on - hopefully the discounts are good, I'll be shopping for a Gen4 26, or 19, was thinking about 21 but may want to make it more streamlined to get one of the 9mm's now

^^Well hey there neighbor!  OK cool I will contact Peter or AverageJoe to be sure its ok if I pay and pick up later on - hopefully the discounts are good, I'll be shopping for a Gen4 26, or 19, was thinking about 21 but may want to make it more streamlined to get one of the 9mm's now

It is perfectly OK....  Policy is 90days and they are very flexible if waiting on permits.....

A few things to know about Glock Weekend:

• Enter To Win One Free Glock (Raffled off May 22)

• 5% off Glocks for Non-Members

• 10% off Glocks for Members

• Free Night Sight Installations

• Glock Reps On-Site

• Live Fire Instruction

• Test Drive Glock Demos

• Door Prizes and Giveaway Swag

RTSP policy dictates that we will hold any firearm that is on an "Order" for up to 90 days.  After 90 days, storage fees may apply at the owners discretion.

Discounts do not apply to "Blue Label" or any firearms that are on clearance.

• Like 2

Are you from Bridgewater? 21 is a great shooter. shes one of my favorites. The 19 is my favorite Glock. Just feels the best in my hands. 

Thinking about picking up a 43. Anyone have any experience with it?? 

Are you from Bridgewater? 21 is a great shooter. shes one of my favorites. The 19 is my favorite Glock. Just feels the best in my hands. 

Thinking about picking up a 43. Anyone have any experience with it?? 

^Sure am!  I'm up off Washington Valley, maybe I'll see you there!  I admittedly do not have large hands in the least and am not a huge guy yet athletic at 5'7" and I'm a south paw, so I need a Gen 4, and I'm about a size Medium in motorcycle gloves - If the 21 feels good in the hand to me I might pick it up someday just as a sweet range gun - but definitely the 19 or 26 is what I'm looking to buy on Glock day, I'll be getting my non-resident FL permit so whatever I buy will be carried IWB when I'm on vacation or visiting family in NC - leaning towards the 26 first because of the more compact size but I'll probably end up with both someday.  Will be nice to check them all out and who knows I may surprise myself with a totally different purchase LOL

^Sure am!  I'm up off Washington Valley, maybe I'll see you there!  I admittedly do not have large hands in the least and am not a huge guy yet athletic at 5'7" and I'm a south paw, so I need a Gen 4, and I'm about a size Medium in motorcycle gloves - If the 21 feels good in the hand to me I might pick it up someday just as a sweet range gun - but definitely the 19 or 26 is what I'm looking to buy on Glock day, I'll be getting my non-resident FL permit so whatever I buy will be carried IWB when I'm on vacation or visiting family in NC - leaning towards the 26 first because of the more compact size but I'll probably end up with both someday.  Will be nice to check them all out and who knows I may surprise myself with a totally different purchase LOL

Good talk. Maybe i will see you at Glock Weekend. 

Anthony

• Like 1