Sign in to follow this  
jiujiujiu

In regards to legality of long guns

I could very well be wrong but no 15 round limit for bolt action rifles.

Not that it matters since there are no bolt action rifles I know of with such magazines.

IIRC there are some 223 BA rifles that will take AR magazines.

IIRC there are some 223 BA rifles that will take AR magazines.

Sadly, that won't save you. Because it's an AR mag, if it holds more than 15 rounds it's verboten. Just because it will also feed a bolt action is irrelevant. That fact that it will continuously feed a semi auto the mag is illegal.

NB. It's the mag on its own that is illegal, not the gun/mag combination that you possess.

Sadly, that won't save you. Because it's an AR mag, if it holds more than 15 rounds it's verboten. Just because it will also feed a bolt action is irrelevant. That fact that it will continuously feed a semi auto the mag is illegal.

NB. It's the mag on its own that is illegal, not the gun/mag combination that you possess.

Only magazines that are meant to feed semi-auto firearms are banned.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I never said it would. Just saying they exist.

From the practical side, do you really want or need a bolt gun mag that holds more than 10 (or 15) rounds??

Although I agree with you on that point I also believe if the technology exists and you want it, it should be available to you. Look at all the crap people buy.

Although I agree with you on that point I also believe if the technology exists and you want it, it should be available to you. Look at all the crap people buy.

Good point, lol.

Im still waiting for the day that i see someone with a 100 round drum hanging below his bolt gun. Tacticool.