T Bill

Freedom Munitions New 45ACP 230RN Special @ Gearhog.com

Has anyone's shipped yet?

Website offer stated 7 to 10 business days after offer closed.  With 1900 plus orders sold and it being Freedom Munitions who is doing the shipping, I would say it's going to take at least that long.

It appears I may got some communication from them today. Got an email from freedom customer service asking for my FID. They changed servers and couldn't upload it from before. I responded back asking if this pertains to my gearhog.com order. Called the number for voicemail and sent email. Will see what happens.

It appears I may got some communication from them today. Got an email from freedom customer service asking for my FID. They changed servers and couldn't upload it from before. I responded back asking if this pertains to my gearhog.com order. Called the number for voicemail and sent email. Will see what happens.

I just had the same issue with them. :(  They sat on my order. I finally emailed them last week they told me I need to resend the copy of my FID. Why not email or call me to tell me? Who knows? My order still has not shipped as of last week. Disappointed in their new website too. 

I got the same request today...

Seems as if their service is worse then when I ordered from them a few months ago and it took 3 phone calls and 22 days to get my order delivered. I believe that they place the orders in one state (Idaho?) and ship out from Washington. Somewhere this is a wide disconnect.

I just had the same issue with them. :(  They sat on my order. I finally emailed them last week they told me I need to resend the copy of my FID. Why not email or call me to tell me? Who knows? My order still has not shipped as of last week. Disappointed in their new website too. 

Sounds like a BS excuse to me. They have never asked me for a copy of my FID. I don't buy from there anymore though due to extremely slow shipping and not saving as much with them as I was able to in the past.

Well fellow shooters, here is the latest.  I have a Freedom Munitions account and I had sent an email to them to link my on file FID to the Gearhog order,  Got a notice back from FM that it was verified (6/13)  So today I decided to look up the order and see what is going on.  FM tells me Gearhog cancelled the order, no reason given, and contact them.  SO email to Gearhog and charge dispute to CC.

I just got this email from Gearhog... 

Hello,

Most of you have already been contacted but you ordered the Freedom Munitions ammo deal through GEARHOG and your shipping information fell outside of the Freedom Munitions requirements. They have asked us to cancel and refund your orders. You should see the amount back on your credit cards in 2 – 3 business days. We thank you for your business but unforutantly there is nothing we can do since Freedom Munitions cannot ship to your address.

We apologize for the delay as Freedom Munitions just got back to us with this information after going through all the orders.

Thanks,

Darcy