Rob0115

Found it!!!!

I finally scored my favorite revolver. Smith & Wesson 629 v-comp performance center gun. Picked it up yesterday at Ortomanellis and in going to shoot it today at GFH. It looks awesome but now I have 4 44 magnums and may thick about selling my model 69. Although I really like that one.

Yes I like my toilets swirl to be counter clockwise as well....

Shot it just now...excellent trigger good groups double action with factory ammo.  My loads are bit less punishing so accuracy should be great.  

I finally scored my favorite revolver. Smith & Wesson 629 v-comp performance center gun. Picked it up yesterday at Ortomanellis and in going to shoot it today at GFH. It looks awesome but now I have 4 44 magnums and may thick about selling my model 69. Although I really like that one.

Congrats dude!

Based on the pictures I can tell that firearm is only to be used in the Southern Hemisphere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha...please rotate pics lol ;)

I thought the triggers was fantastic in double action and noticeably better in SA. Predictable and positive break which was especially noticeable in DA because of the length of pull. SA was fantastic, on par with all my other PC and thunder ranch guns. I especially appreciate it given the hammer that is 44 mag in a 4" package. The compensator keeps it down but you feel it in your had with full power loads.