checko

Picked up a nice rifle for my stepson

Glad I went out today.  Found a used 10/22 at Lou's for $150.  Came with fiber optic sights and a cheap bsa scope but the gun itself is in good condition.  I've been looking at getting him a nice .22 for his birthday in August so it should be a nice present for him.  I figure he can learn how to shoot, and do basic maintanance/upgrades on this one and graduate to others when hes older.

Side note: Marshall and Chris at Lou's were great again.  I had my stepson with me, he was not feeling well this morning so I told him he could stay in, but I had some errands to run.  We stopped into Lou's and I found the 10/22 and got the paperwork started.  Suddenly my stepson gets the shakes and we run to a garbage can so he can puke.  They guys were very nice, gave him a bottle of water and took care of the trash.  I took the boy home to wait for NICS and they gave me a call when I was approved.  Good store, great price, and excellent service. 

6986301.jpg

• Like 1