CMJeepster

Meanwhile in New Hampshire...

Mailed mine in on 11-28-17.  Just cleared my account this morning.........

Should be here any day now.......

From what you posted that would be almost 8 weeks exactly from door to door (if it arrives on Jan 28th).

The holidays were in there too so these folks are pumping them out ASAP.

Good luck!

On yesterday's Gun for Hire podcast, there was a segment with Scott Bach and Dan Schmutter Esqs discussing the New Hampshire Non-resident permit process. Recommend listening to it if you are planning to apply.

I just listened to the podcast and Scott mentioned that he has heard that some people have gotten the permit but

also that some have been denied the permit.  Of all the people in this over 600 post thread, no one here has reported being denied!

Scott said the case is moving quickly through the NH legislature for Constitutional Carry and that we should all wait for that outcome before applying.

As one here that now has a NH non resident permit and from what we have all seen, I would say to go ahead and apply without worry.

Just my opinion here but Scott Bach seems to be a bit too cautious with regards to this issue.

• Like 1

I would definitely apply before they pass Constitutional Carry. If that does pass they very likely may not issue permits anymore. Especially Non-Resident Permits. There really wouldn't be a reason for them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

So looking at the application it says copy of front and back copy of your valid concealed carry. what if you don't have one what have other successful recipients done?

Another question is Resident State License No?

what have you done with these questions.

So looking at the application it says copy of front and back copy of your valid concealed carry. what if you don't have one what have other successful recipients done?

Another question is Resident State License No?

what have you done with these questions.

You should read the web site that directs you to the permit page. You do not have to send a copy of your states concealed carry permit, nor a letter from your local PD.

• Like 1

It is just my opinion, but I think they will still issue to NH state residents that want one as they do travel to other states in which the permit would be needed.

Also, they determined that just over a Million a year goes into their coffers as a result of non resident permits.  They have zero reason to turn that faucet off.  And, it did make it out of committee today.