louu

Go see Range 15 The Movie 6-21-16

I'm in on that - Dinner at Arthur's at 6, movie at 7:30?

That's our plan. We'll keep an eye out for others.

Make sure you guys reserve your tickets. They will not be available at the theater.

Yes, thanks. Taken care of.

Hey louu, if I can get out of work at a decent hour then I'll meet you there.

I don't think it's gonna happen bud, looks like only 19 tickets sold so far and only four days left. 

I'm talking about the one in May's Landing. 

I don't think it's gonna happen bud, looks like only 19 tickets sold so far and only four days left. 

I'm talking about the one in May's Landing. 

Oh, Mays Landing....That's way south for me. Someone had mentioned meeting at Author's Steak House which is more my neck of the woods. 

Which Arthur's?

Not looking to crash in on your dinner if you weren't intending it to be a general "NJGF meet" thing.

Dino71 - I assume we're talking about the Arthur's in Morris Plains.

Yes, Morris Plains. I don't mind sharing a table and talking guns, but Arthurs' only seats full parties. How about whoever wants to do a njgf table meets at 6:00?

I'm hopefully leaving right from work with my dad, gf, and coworker. I still have an extra ticket if anyone wants to go. I'm thinking of wearing my nobody needs an ar15 shirt.

I'm sure everyone got this email but if you didn't cdb55aadab08028b258f5bb17bc05408.jpg5dad4e380dbdee6d289bc67d1f8c4845.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Manny thanks for hosting the event!

I was at the NB showing and had a good time.

I assume you were the guy checking our tickets and names to your list. I almost forgot today was the showing and grabbed my ticket like 45 min before showtime.

Yup that was me. I'm just glad everything worked out even with the isis threat level elevated. Something I only kept between me and the LEOs that came. There were a lot of guns in that room.

My girlfriend was more then slightly worried something would go down but I assured her there was multiple pistols being carried in the theater.

Movie was ridiculous, in a good way. Rocco described it best. It's like that bad smell but you aren't satisfied smelling it once, you need to keep sniffing it over and over. Thank you everyone who made this movie possible and to all veterans thank you for your service.

Did you guys have an after party in new Brunswick?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk