frodfrodfrod

New guy needs your opinion

I would definitely want to own a G17 and G26 in the future it's just a matter of time

I would consider night sights in the future, most likely the Glock factory ones personally (I'm an OEM+ kinda guy with everything I modify) The 17 is a sweet gun, the original.  If I moved out of the state I would consider getting one, but I just feel weird buying something in this state that needs to be altered to be "compliant" with our laws - the point of the G17 is the full sized pistol capacity - Getting it "neutered" is just having a bigger G19 with the same capacity IMO - and I'm not someone for using it for duty so its not on my radar per se.  Getting out of Jersey you can get the big old G33(I think?) mags and have big rifle capacity lol!

How did you like the PPQ btw?

Definitely interested in the night sights and a light like the TRL-1. But you're right getting the G17 without full capacity would kind of be a waste it's just a bigger G19 so right now no point really in getting one yet.

The 9mm PPQ's were gone when I went in but I got to hold a PPQ 22 which was super light and did feel great in the hand. Didn't try out the trigger because it wouldn't compare to the 9mm but overall a great looking handgun with a great overall feel. I will eventually pick one up down the road. I have to start making a list of all the handguns I want down the road

• Like 1