Purple Patrick

Njgf Brewery Meet-up Chatham Nj

This has been tossed around before so let's make it official. There is a new brewery in chatham http://www.twinelephantbrewing.com

13 Watchung rd Chatham Nj

They are open late Friday and Saturday night until 10. Anyone want to get together and grab a pint and talk guns? I'm open any weekend to do this, most likely will be going this weekend no matter what. What dates are good for you guys to get together. This weekend, next? Post up here and we can get the ball rolling

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Question:  Is everybody getting together to just have a beer and BS about GUNZ or is there going to be any organization to it?  Reason I'm asking is to try to ascertain whether or not CNJFO should try to be there to answer any questions & hand-out applications/brochures.  Things are getting busy, so I have to plan in advance, especially on weekends.

Thanks,

Dave

Question: Is everybody getting together to just have a beer and BS about GUNZ or is there going to be any organization to it? Reason I'm asking is to try to ascertain whether or not CNJFO should try to be there to answer any questions & hand-out applications/brochures. Things are getting busy, so I have to plan in advance, especially on weekends.

Thanks,

Dave

I wasn't planning anything formal, I know there are a few members in the area so I figured we could get together. Maybe talk to the owners and see if you can get a sponsored day that your organization can set up shop there? I have no idea if they are pro 2a

This is a great idea - I'd love to go and try a brew and talk 2A (and I'll wear my "All Rifles Matter" shirt lol)

Saturday the wife and I might be going out to dinner, I'll mention maybe to her about this place and see what she says - tomorrow is shot as I gotta get the lawn cut because we have some work going on the house on Sat (and if my permits come in on Sat morning I'll be going up to RTSP to pick up my Glock) -

Next weekend is shot for me as I'm going up to Canada to adopt a dog - crazy I know. 

But other than that pretty open on Saturdays, we work in Millburn so usually when we get home on Friday night we don't like to get changed and dressed and head back in that direction LOL

I'm totally boned this week/weekend though. slow will know, i've been getting massive amounts of tree chippings lately. (you drive by my house all the time, bro.  you can't miss me.  Just look for the corner lot that smells of fermenting dead trees. :lol: )

This is a great idea - I'd love to go and try a brew and talk 2A (and I'll wear my "All Rifles Matter" shirt lol)

Saturday the wife and I might be going out to dinner, I'll mention maybe to her about this place and see what she says - tomorrow is shot as I gotta get the lawn cut because we have some work going on the house on Sat (and if my permits come in on Sat morning I'll be going up to RTSP to pick up my Glock) -

Next weekend is shot for me as I'm going up to Canada to adopt a dog - crazy I know.

But other than that pretty open on Saturdays, we work in Millburn so usually when we get home on Friday night we don't like to get changed and dressed and head back in that direction LOL

I'm actually in middle of driving to Toronto right now. Not to get a dog though.

• Like 1

I'm totally boned this week/weekend though. slow will know, i've been getting massive amounts of tree chippings lately. (you drive by my house all the time, bro. you can't miss me. Just look for the corner lot that smells of fermenting dead trees. [emoji38] )

From us? Dude I'm the worst with names/faces you need to throw something at my van or pull me aside at the shop

Alright so it's looking like next Friday works for most people? Hell we can make this a reoccurring thing

make the next one in flemington and I can probably make that one

I'll be here tonight around 7 to check it out for the first time with a buddy if any one is in the area

I BRIEFLY stopped in around 8 PM on Saturday you probably were there man - I didn't check this post out first LOL

Wifey was not too happy that they had no pub grub to munch - beer is great!  Weird location though I gotta say being around the back of an office building.

Place is nice inside, staff was friendly - we'll definitely be going back soon and getting another couple brews - on a night that isn't too warm because no AC in there is no bueno lol

I BRIEFLY stopped in around 8 PM on Saturday you probably were there man - I didn't check this post out first LOL

Wifey was not too happy that they had no pub grub to munch - beer is great! Weird location though I gotta say being around the back of an office building.

Place is nice inside, staff was friendly - we'll definitely be going back soon and getting another couple brews - on a night that isn't too warm because no AC in there is no bueno lol

Can't miss me I'm the tall guy and was wearing a tye dye t shirt

I will try to make the next outing at this new brewery, if we are not traveling on that weekend.
I am in Summit, right next to Chatham, about 10 mins away and want to support a very local start-up brewery.

FYI, at this point, the Twin Elephant Brewing Co. hours are rather limited:

Friday:  4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Saturday: 12:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.

AVB-AMG

I get out of work at 4 on Fridays (I work in Millburn, 10 mins away) - maybe the wife will want to go for happy hour

I will say though there is pretty much shit for post-brewery noms within walking distance of this place - and I feel weird going there and chomping down on a pizza, I'd feel more comfortable vaping lol - that was her only gripe last time was she went hungry and got pissed at me when they only had beer LOL

I get out of work at 4 on Fridays (I work in Millburn, 10 mins away) - maybe the wife will want to go for happy hour

I will say though there is pretty much shit for post-brewery noms within walking distance of this place - and I feel weird going there and chomping down on a pizza, I'd feel more comfortable vaping lol - that was her only gripe last time was she went hungry and got pissed at me when they only had beer LOL

There's a law or something that they can't sell food but can get it delivered there

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Anyone down for Angry Eriks in Lafayette next time? They have menus for all the local delivery places for food options.

Sure if its a weekend - I'll be damned if I sit in that northbound 287/westbound 80/northbound Rt 15 traffic on a weekday evening LOL