Ramup422

Po6 NJ Carry challenge: COUNT I – VIOLATION OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT

Did they have a eta of when they hope this case starts ?

The defendants have all been served. (Judges, police chiefs, county administrator) they have a certain amount of time to respond to the court. So the case has already begun.

Served doesnt mean much; those people are above the law.

I sued a roofer who never finished a job at my property (leaks like a MF, still), for sending collections after me for the 5000$ after completion of the job, and after refusing to fix the leaks. At first i let him be but when he sent collections and my girlfriend (at the time) was getting phone calls AT WORK, and then her bosses calling every few days saying a collection agency was calling for me, i said screw this guy and sued. Guy no-showed, and i was awarded 40k in damages; 30 for me, 10 in lawyer fees; because of the fraud laws in NJ in which we are awarded 3x damages for the guy being an asshole, though the damages to inventory (thousands and thousands of $$s) was turned down.

Still havent seen the money like a year later, but that guy will spend the rest of his life hiding bank accounts and his property from me. Grade A asshole, i overpaid him so why he wouldnt finish is beyond me... 15k for 3-4k in Materials and a few days work... idiot

Hope i see some money sooner rather than later, though. Thats a lot of guns/ammo. And a larger down payment for a house.

Never give them that much up front. They want that much, find someone else. Just means he doesn't have the money to purchase and works job by job. I had a general contractor pull that crap with me. I as having a lot of work done by him. He had these subs doing my basement windows half assed. He wanted full payment. I said sue me or get them fixed right. I owed him a substantial mount. He played the threat collections card and crap. Went on for weeks. I stood my ground. He settled for less because he wouldn't fix the windows right. I threaten to sue him if he tried placing any liens and had documents and witnesses to bury him. All the subs hated the guy.

Afterwards, I hired the guy that did windows directly after that because I knew he did good work. I asked him why he was doing shabby work. He said because the GC insisted installing them that way even though they were wrong. Not only did I hire him, he gave me some beautiful double pain windows for practically nothing and installed them for free because he felt bad. He never even asked me for money up front. I paid him, saved money and I even tipped him for being honest and doing great work. On top of it all, I walked away with extra money in my pocket.

Caveat Emptor...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You should probably donate again, you'll probably have better results after the second donation lol.

Just saw this on the website: "Under no circumstances should this disclaimer be interpreted as the minutest expression of gratitude real or imagined. You are a New Jersey gun owner and are thereby used to getting it up the ass. Sincerely, POS PO6." So you're probably right. 

• Like 1

June 10 was 25 days ago. Still waiting. No "thank you," no t-shirt, no patch. Still topless. 

IF you are a woman, and IF the t-shirts are white, and IF you are under 50 years of age, and IF you have a garden hose, I have seen on some forums the phrase

"This posting is useless without pictures ". 

Looking forward to responses!! :onthequiet: 

IF you are a woman, and IF the t-shirts are white, and IF you are under 50 years of age, and IF you have a garden hose, I have seen on some forums the phrase

"This posting is useless without pictures ". 

Looking forward to responses!! :onthequiet:

Tell you what. I'll meet you at the Starbucks in Hamburg tonight at 7:00. You can see for yourself. 

I got my shirt today. Stop whining.

I should stop whining because...you got YOUR shirt? I was never whining about YOUR shirt.

When did you donate?

How many misspellings on the shirt?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Tell you what. I'll meet you at the Starbucks in Hamburg tonight at 7:00. You can see for yourself. 

Durnit, sorry I missed ya!

Didn't get back to this thread soon enough, but if that pic is you, I guess I didn't miss too much. Or, rather, I missed far more than I'd have liked to, thank goodness! :puke:

We, the Gang of Won, will be filing a lawsuit this week in Federal Court, Analomink, PA, over the POS violation of the Intrastate Tee-Shirt Commerce Neutralization Act of 1891. Attorney Ever Nappin' will argue our case before judge I.P. Daly. We are asking for rescindment of the order to vacate the negation on the prohibition of the original injunction quashing the sale, distribution, and possession of POS tee-shirts by certain societally compromised individuals residing in but not limited to the environs commonly known as "Greater Newtonia." Come join us for a protest outside the court house, which is next door to the Happy Ending Tit Parlor and Massage Health Emporium on Rte. 209 North. The sprinklers are turned on at precisely 1pm.

We, the Gang of Won, will be filing a lawsuit this week in Federal Court, Analomink, PA, over the POS violation of the Intrastate Tee-Shirt Commerce Neutralization Act of 1891. Attorney Ever Nappin' will argue our case before judge I.P. Daly. We are asking for rescindment of the order to vacate the negation on the prohibition of the original injunction quashing the sale, distribution, and possession of POS tee-shirts by certain societally compromised individuals residing in but not limited to the environs commonly known as "Greater Newtonia." Come join us for a protest outside the court house, which is next door to the Happy Ending Tit Parlor and Massage Health Emporium on Rte. 209 North. The sprinklers are turned on at precisely 1pm.

LOL!!!

Okay, I need the code sheet to translate  this encrypted message. Please send it to "Mad Magazine, attention Spy vs. Spy department.

• Like 1

PO1 (me) Challenge to the POS: Get your frikkin' act together and send me my t-shirt and patch. There are SIX of you. You probably check your smart phones every 17 seconds. You've pocketed my donation. I will keep whining until I get my stuff. 41 days is longer than I wait for P2Ps. 

PO1 (me) Challenge to the POS: Get your frikkin' act together and send me my t-shirt and patch. There are SIX of you. You probably check your smart phones every 17 seconds. You've pocketed my donation. I will keep whining until I get my stuff. 41 days is longer than I wait for P2Ps. 

I'll trade ya a patch and t-shirt fer yer P2P! :sarcastichand:

Bullshit Lament

A poem by Frommer Bischkva

40 days and 40 nights 

Dum dee dum dee dum

My man tits are an awful sight

Dum dee dum dee dum.

Take my money and keep my tee

Dum dee dum dee dum

I'm immune from bullshit, see?

Dum dee dum dee dum.

Bullshit left and bullshit right

Dum dee dum dee dum

Bullshit bullshit is our plight

Dum dee dum dee dum.

Guns are tools and guns are toys

Dum dee dum dee dum

Time to join the Sprinkler Boys

Dum dee dum dee dum.

-The End-

Hopefully they will spend more time proofreading their court briefs and less time hawking t-shirts.  I just took a quick look at the briefs and stopped after the 3rd glaring typo.  Not a way to impress the judges.  They take that seriously.  Belieeeeeeve me.