Sign in to follow this  
GramGun79

BCM Stock Pinning

I know it's kind of old, just wanted to share what I learned today ;

With the stock on the receiver extension loosen the takedown screw that can be accessed thru the butt pad , lift the actuator arm freeing the tension spring toggle from the locking block. Press actuator arm back into place without setting the tension spring toggle back into place, tighten takedown screw. 

I know it's kind of old, just wanted to share what I learned today ;

With the stock on the receiver extension loosen the takedown screw that can be accessed thru the butt pad , lift the actuator arm freeing the tension spring toggle from the locking block. Press actuator arm back into place without setting the tension spring toggle back into place, tighten takedown screw. 

I ended up taking it apart and placing a PVC block in the adjustment lever and reassmbled in the desired position.  

Have you guys seen this before? Its called "Stock-Lok." I just came across it yesterday. Seems like it works on most stocks out there. You are able to lock the stock down without drilling holes in the stock or buffer tube.