Sign in to follow this  
Purple Patrick

Side folding 10/22 takedown stock

I'm looking at putting some kind of side folding/underfold/ collapsible stock that is of course nj legal so no pistol grip. I've searched all the big names and couldn't find one with a traditional straight grip. Has anyone seen one or modified an existing stock? I love the AGP arms one but of course it's not legal here.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Takedown aftermarket still somewhat limited. Seen nothing in stocks yet you asked about. Not sure there is such a market for this

I'd disagree on the first point. I've looked at 15+ takedown stocks. You are right tho there probably isn't a market for what I'm looking at doing.

Folding stock for a takedown 10/22? Does one exist and why?

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk.

A few exist here's just one from agp arms. Why not? Cuts down the over all length when taken down even more 14ea6ccb260c8f21639de5237e00a411.jpg

That was just an example of what I wanted, I know that isn't legal. I'm looking for a side folder with straight grip

Where would your hand grip when folded?  Is your idea to fold down just for storage/transport?

I have a rough idea what it would look like but no one makes it and I'm not going to modify a $100+s stock when I only paid $230 for the gun. Fishnut gave me a great idea to get a drop in ar styled chassis and put a folding adaptor and one of those ny pistol grips