0verholt

Bensalem PA Walmart NO SALE TO NJ

Companies that know we have ridiculous laws and don't want to do the research or go the extra step would be my guess. I have no problem getting my ID checked in person or online to purchase an age restricted item. I'm young(23) and get it frequently. Doesn't bother me at all. Fwiw we should be supporting the companies that recognize what a struggle it is to be a gun owner. I was in tanners last week and the gentleman there was genuinely sorry for me when I told him I'm an nj resident. They made me a life long customer

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

NJ Law says you can not acquire handgun ammo unless you have a FPID or PPP. Of course, that only applies to an in-state acquisition, ie. buying locally or having it shipped to you, as NJ laws are unenforceable out of state.

I was at the Hazleton, PA Walmart a few years back. After seeing my NJ driver's license a kid behind the counter asks if I'm from North, Central, or South Jersey. Because I tell him I'm from North Jersey, he'd sell me ammo. But if I told him I was from Central or South Jersey, he would have required me to show my NJ carry permit.

I was at the Hazleton, PA Walmart a few years back. After seeing my NJ driver's license a kid behind the counter asks if I'm from North, Central, or South Jersey. Because I tell him I'm from North Jersey, he'd sell me ammo. But if I told him I was from Central or South Jersey, he would have required me to show my NJ carry permit.

Sounds like the kid is making up his own completely ridiculous rules and probably should not be working anywhere near any guns or ammo! That makes no sense what-so-ever!

Sounds like the kid is making up his own completely ridiculous rules and probably should not be working anywhere near any guns or ammo! That makes no sense what-so-ever!

it does if you're familiar with the nuances of the state. central/south jersey = trenton, camden and philly. north jersey (west) = rural farmlands and hunting, north jersey (east) = newark, paterson, jersey city, nyc

As long as We could buy online I am fine with it, who cares about wallcrap?

I liked doing it just because for those few fleeting moments, I feel what it's like to live in free America. No other reason for me really (though there are occasional good deals on the Perfecta-branded ammo).

I liked doing it just because for those few fleeting moments, I feel what it's like to live in free America. No other reason for me really (though there are occasional good deals on the Perfecta-branded ammo).

NJ is not America, it is liberal crap. It is more like India, look around your house ...

Companies that know we have ridiculous laws and don't want to do the research or go the extra step would be my guess. I have no problem getting my ID checked in person or online to purchase an age restricted item. I'm young(23) and get it frequently. Doesn't bother me at all. Fwiw we should be supporting the companies that recognize what a struggle it is to be a gun owner. I was in tanners last week and the gentleman there was genuinely sorry for me when I told him I'm an nj resident. They made me a life long customer

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tanners is my LGS and is 10-15 minutes away from my house. They are good people there. I bought my saiga from them when I lived in NJ.