Sign in to follow this  
flank

Dicks Sporting Goods Deals

Just sharing, Received an email this morning from Dick's for a promotion they're running. I was able to grab the 2x federal 22lr packs for $42.80 after tax, not a bad price for 650 rounds.

Fiocchi .223 200rnds $69.98

Remington Gun Club 12/20ga box of 25 $5.24

Remington UMC ammo ($2.50 rebate per box?) various calibers

Federal 22lr automatch 325rnd brick 2 for $40

Remington 870 HD $299.98 after $50 rebate

Prices valid until 7/2/2016

Link to promo (cant attach pdf as it exceeds the attachment size limit)

http://view.ed4.net/v/BEVKC0/0W1N6/VZVVVBZ/54RFV7/FORMAT=H?camp=Email:06292016HuntLink:Header_Hosted&mcid=213790016

post-2478-0-50265400-1467216747_thumb.jpg

post-2478-0-47255300-1467216753_thumb.jpg

post-2478-0-16722400-1467216760_thumb.jpg

post-2478-0-05264300-1467216766_thumb.jpg

post-2478-0-67879400-1467216911_thumb.jpg

Went in on the way home. Was going to buy one case (10 boxes), but my Fiance' said to buy two, in case SHTF/ammo goes nuts again, so i did... haha.
I'm good on .22 for a while.. Thanks for sharing, i've been paying 8.5/rd for cci hollow point, plus tax and what not.

Finally the list price for 22LR. Still overpriced from most other vendors. Demand must still be up, but I think the recent rush is pretty much over.

Seriously? Where are u finding 22 for less than 6 cents a round? Inquiring minds want to know.

• Like 1

Under 6 a round is in the history books.  Federal's price list has Automatch at 19.99 list.  As supply increases price should drop, but I would expect a throttle back on production to maintain price gain.   Brass market has been trending higher recently after bottoming out in January and lead is very unstable with pricing over the last six months.

@Lambo2936

There is a 2 box limit, but I've heard that depends on the store/salesperson. It's a fair price on 22lr.

Negative. I read the ad top to bottom, as did the employee.

The cashier rang up the single box i removed from one of the two cases (i took two whole cases so they are nicely tucked inside their cardboard box, rather than having a bunch of loose boxes) 20 individual times, and i looked at his screen; it rang up as 20.00; no coupon scanned or anything like that. In fact, i bet if he rang up a single box it'd still be 20$. Anyhow, the guy at the lodge in the East Brunswick store had no idea what i was talking about when i told him it was on sale for 20$, and asked to see the email. I pulled it up and we both looked at it and couldnt find any limits. I Figured there will probably be another shortage with the election and all coming so i may as well buy a case. Ended up buying two to be sure.

Yeah, and don't let them tell you there is a limit, they are full of it. Seems like nobody notified them, though; i didn't see any sale signs or anything, but all 20 boxes rang up fine at 20$ each. Buy it while you can; the cheapest i found 22 is 8.5 cents a round retail. I thought that was a decent price (which it is for the fancy 100 rd little plastic cases they come in and the fact that they are HP rounds), but i was certainly wrong. I wish i didn't throw away the little plastic cases, i'd have repacked the loose 22 into those cases and reused them; they were great. Still have 1000+ rounds of the .22 CCI Hollows, though. I'll probably use them until i hit the 1,000 mark and then use the two or three little plastic boxes over and over for the bulk cheapo stuff. The HP stuff is good for SHTF scenarios to bring down small creatures.

Anywho, buy it.. its good stuff. Its not copper plated or anything, but i'm sure itll be great with my MP15-22. I need to buy more .22 rifles, they are so fun to plink with haha.

It'll cost me 40$ in gas and tolls just to get to cabelas. 
I bought the .22LR for 8.5 a rd at Heritage; no surprise they aren't quite as cheap as the big guy's.

50rds for 3$ of .22, i'm assuming? Does it come in those clear plastic hard cases where the cover slides in/out? It'd be worth picking some up to reuse with the 6500+ rounds of .22 i now have in bulk boxes.

The guy wouldn't sell me more then 2, I pulled the ad up and showed him that it didn't specify a limit because it does on some other promotions. Walked out with 4 and I might go buy more if my shotgun ever sells

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dicks in Union(which I normally refuse to shop at because they are assholes) had no idea about the promotion but it did ring up at the register just fine

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

How many boxes did the union store have? Might stop by tomorrow if I have time

I went to the Cherry Hill Dick's today and they had the .22s but the sales guy who seemed knowledgeable told me the the Fiocchi .223 

range pack was the best deal they had going so I picked one up. He said he has never ran out of .22s in the last 6 months. There is no shortage.

I passed on the .22s as he said he has them all the time for just a couple bucks more.

I think in this political climate, it's best to feed the AR's first.

• Like 1

It'll cost me 40$ in gas and tolls just to get to cabelas. 

I bought the .22LR for 8.5 a rd at Heritage; no surprise they aren't quite as cheap as the big guy's.

50rds for 3$ of .22, i'm assuming? Does it come in those clear plastic hard cases where the cover slides in/out? It'd be worth picking some up to reuse with the 6500+ rounds of .22 i now have in bulk boxes.

No, it's not the nice CCI boxes. It's cardboard boxes with a cheap little divider inside. It's almost like a soda/beer 6-pack ring, only it's a 50 pack.