BryanRT360

50% off hexmags at gun mag warehouse

Got 3 of these mags few weeks ago, all 3 are failing to feed first round with bolt open. Contacted Hexmag they said new batch of v2 will come out in next 2 or 3 weeks. BTW I tried them in my new ruger 556.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I still don't find any urge to try these when I know the pmags just plain work. Still too many people saying they have issues.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Lifetime Warranty should cover any faulty mags? For range use i think they will be fine but i will always run PMAGS for my defense weapons 

Lifetime Warranty should cover any faulty mags? For range use i think they will be fine but i will always run PMAGS for my defense weapons 

I'm actually switching most of my mags over to Hexmags.  I like being able to take them apart to clean them after dropping them in dirt and sand.  Plus the pinned Pmags don't go in on a closed bolt when they're loaded full.

Meh I'm more than happy letting you guys beta test these till they are perfected. I don't want to be shipping mags back and forth.

I'm actually switching most of my mags over to Hexmags. I like being able to take them apart to clean them after dropping them in dirt and sand. Plus the pinned Pmags don't go in on a closed bolt when they're loaded full.

I've never had a mag so dirty it gave me failures. Maybe I'm not rolling in enough mud. I always download mymags anyway.

I'm not saying that pmags are the end all be all, just that I havent been given a reason to buy anything else. Except for tango down arc mags. I really like them but I've never seen nj compliant ones. Reliability > removable baseplate.

Meh I'm more than happy letting you guys beta test these till they are perfected. I don't want to be shipping mags back and forth.

I've never had a mag so dirty it gave me failures. Maybe I'm not rolling in enough mud. I always download mymags anyway.

I'm not saying that pmags are the end all be all, just that I havent been given a reason to buy anything else. Except for tango down arc mags. I really like them but I've never seen nj compliant ones. Reliability > removable baseplate.

I cracked a mag during a competition and it still worked for the rest of the day.  

I sent hexmag an email later that Sunday.  I had a new mag body in my hand by Wednesday.  No need to ship them anything back.

I cracked a mag during a competition and it still worked for the rest of the day.

I sent hexmag an email later that Sunday. I had a new mag body in my hand by Wednesday. No need to ship them anything back.

My question would be would the pmag have cracked? Maybe, maybe not, but I've seen the issues of hex mags splitting down its seem with no use

anyone get a shipping notification yet?

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

You probably won't get one.  They don't respond to emails  either.  But the mags do show up in a timely manner.  Just my experience on my last few orders with them.

Got 3 of these mags few weeks ago, all 3 are failing to feed first round with bolt open. Contacted Hexmag they said new batch of v2 will come out in next 2 or 3 weeks. BTW I tried them in my new ruger 556.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Been using these Hexmags exclusively other than factory 10 round metals and have no feeding issues but do have to give it a good smack to seat in the mag well but only on the ruger 556