MidwestPX

Aaaand California hoses gun owners again just before Independence Day...

Companies have to hit the government, not private businesses. Barrett Firearms stopped selling to CA when they passed the 50 ban. Ammo companies should now stop selling to the PDs. That would get their attention.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk.

What percentage of ammo sales are from PDs? Are ammo companies going to absorb the losses, if they are significant? I'm sure they are pro 2A, but they may also be more concerned about their own IRA. 

On the face of it, I think your idea is great, but it may be a waste of time even approaching them, no?

Companies have to hit the government, not private businesses. Barrett Firearms stopped selling to CA when they passed the 50 ban. Ammo companies should now stop selling to the PDs. That would get their attention.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk.

Actually that’s a very good idea if we could get it to fly. I'm sure you remember but for those that don't a few years ago the libtard lawmakers in CA opted to pull out ALL their state investments in ALL Firearm related companies. IIRC  I’m pretty sure they accomplished that there. Off topic but the Trenton politicians seen that and tried to do pass that here but CC vetoed it. So back on topic, if the CA lawmakers hate firearms that much, then hell yea pull the plug on their PD’s too.

i still want one of these genius lawmakers in ca to explain how they propose to regulate and track a consumable item like ammo. is someone going to stand over gun owners with counters to see how many rounds they should have left? will someone come to verify their stated ammo count when they stop by to tuck gun owners in at night? what's to stop enterprising individuals not bound by these laws (any neighboring state) from basically making a killing selling untracked ammo to people, or from ca residents to just go to a bordering state to obtain untracked ammo (like we do here in nj with mags, suppressors and fireworks)? what about all of the reloaders? must they submit an inventory count each night before bedtime? it's pure nonsense

i still want one of these genius lawmakers in ca to explain how they propose to regulate and track a consumable item like ammo. is someone going to stand over gun owners with counters to see how many rounds they should have left? will someone come to verify their stated ammo count when they stop by to tuck gun owners in at night? what's to stop enterprising individuals not bound by these laws (any neighboring state) from basically making a killing selling untracked ammo to people, or from ca residents to just go to a bordering state to obtain untracked ammo (like we do here in nj with mags, suppressors and fireworks)? what about all of the reloaders? must they submit an inventory count each night before bedtime? it's pure nonsense

Yeah, but look how many other pieces of legislation they are trying to push though that are also nonsense? They just call it by that other name, gunsense.

I think part of the reason they want the ammo BG checks is simply to create another flaming hoop for legal gun owners to have to jump through. Its under the guise of the nonsensical notion that in this way they will find out who has guns that they don't know about. But that as we know...is a bunch of crap. If gang bangers know they will need a background check to buy ammo...how many gang bangers are going to submit to that background check? ..... That would be close to ZERO... As we all know.

So... I don't believe for a minute that this CA statute has anything to do with the purpose those who wrote it have claimed. We all know in private they talk about 100% confiscation. Keep that in mind and all their laws start to make sense.

and thats why they need to be stopped. wouldn't be that hard for gangbangers to learn to reload. so what comes after that? gun powder bans/registration? brass casing or primer bans? it wouldn't stop until the 2A is gone, which is their agenda