Sign in to follow this  
T Bill

The Triple Double - What A Concept

Cool idea, not so much on the execution. Guy needs a little more work on the logistics of the mechanics of it. 

As Bhunted mentions, trigger linking of some sort would really help. Better attachment together, bi-pod or tripod support, 

I give the guy credit for the effort, at least. Just think he should have worked out some more of the bugs before posting the video.

• Like 1

Well, i don't think hes trying to become the next browning. Pretty sure he was just dicking around.
If he came out with some ridiculously complex 6 barreled shotgun we'd all just laugh and say who the hell needs that?

Well, i don't think hes trying to become the next browning. Pretty sure he was just dicking around.

If he came out with some ridiculously complex 6 barreled shotgun we'd all just laugh and say who the hell needs that?

If he's just fooling around, sure, if he gets the hits, why not? That Russian(?) guy seems to be more or less goofing too.

I watched pretty much all his videos and he is just screwing around. Doing it to have fun and get hits on his channel to make money, and it seems to be working for him, that video alone got 430k hits in 18hrs.

See above! 

Heck, I watched it too, so,,,,,,,,can't knock him for it, right?