Candyman87

They DO Exist: Glock OEM 17 15-round Magazines

I know they've popped up from time to time in the past, but always for sale with a Glock 17, never by themselves. The good news is today, I can happily report, that 15-round Glock 17/34 magazines can be purchased new, and I got four of them! 

Midway has them here for $24.99 each. Just wanted to pass along the good news to all you guys that are stuck with 10 rounds!

That being said, I'm going to pull one of these apart a little later to see how they blocked the magazine capacity.

IMG_4708_zpsgwisimdq.jpg

• Like 1

I've heard rumors - that is awesome!  What is the Glock part #

EDIT:  Nvm its on Midway in case people are looking other places  -

MF17015B

I've been harassing retailers and whatnot for a while with this part number, but no no avail. Midway is the first that I've seen them (hopefully that means they'll be turning up at retail soon!)

So how are they blocked? Might need to pick up a few.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Pulled one apart... there's an extra piece in there.

Mag on the left is the G17 15-round, mag on the right is G19. Internally, it appears to be identical to a G19 once the block is added.

Not sure how these will count as permanently modified, however, if you take the block out the spring is not long enough to have enough tension to operate.

IMG_4712_zpsijoqqp4q.jpg

I've been selling these for about two weeks now. The spring is from a G19 and won't give enough tension if the block is removed.

Besides, these are manufactured and sold as 15 rounders. If someone took out the block, they are altering them from the original design and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. :laugh:

• Like 2

I've been selling these for about two weeks now. The spring is from a G19 and won't give enough tension if the block is removed.

Besides, these are manufactured and sold as 15 rounders. If someone took out the block, they are altering them from the original design and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. :laugh:

it has to "continuously feed"

If it's too short, and it's not feeding the 16th round, it should technically be legal.

I would agree, I'm not concerned. Just wanted to give others a heads up. 

Did anyone in Morris County order a few extras (2) that they're willing to part with. I only need 2 of them but shipping most places kills it.

Sounds like we need to get a group buy going on this, I'd be down for one or two as well...

Did anyone in Morris County order a few extras (2) that they're willing to part with. I only need 2 of them but shipping most places kills it.

Sounds like we need to get a group buy going on this, I'd be down for one or two as well...