Sign in to follow this  
Lambo2936

Ruger 10/22 takedown w kryptek stock for 229$+tax/pics

Headin to tanners to pick up one of the kryptek 10/22 takedowns for 229$. If anyone wants one its like 250something out the door. I may pick up an extra in case my fiance wants one. Tanners sports center in Jamison PA.

Not sure of the legality but *if legal* ill buy an extra and meet up closer if someone wants one too. Not sure if its considered a straw purchase... just tryna help some folks save the PITA trip.

Headin to tanners to pick up one of the kryptek 10/22 takedowns for 229$. If anyone wants one its like 250something out the door. I may pick up an extra in case my fiance wants one. Tanners sports center in Jamison PA.

Not sure of the legality but *if legal* ill buy an extra and meet up closer if someone wants one too. Not sure if its considered a straw purchase... just tryna help some folks save the PITA trip.

It's a straw purchase

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

In 2014 the U.S. Supreme Court tightened the definition of  a straw purchase. The law was intended to prevent

a legal purchaser from acting as a middleman buying a gun for a prohibited person. SCOTUS held to the letter of the law

in that the buyer, a LEO, checked "yes" on the question, "are you buying this gun for yourself?" Had he checked no, the sale could not have gone through.

The fact was, he lied on the form, even though the weapon was purchased for an uncle of his was legally transferred through an FFL in the uncle's state!

This is what happens when too many liberals are on the Supreme Court!

Stupid laws.... i figured itd be legal so long as the purchaser wasnt a lrohibited person and had the right paperwork. SMH. Now i know better. If i go back there to buy a handgun, im going to buy 5 for myself. I probably wont need that many, so i may end up selling the extras.. because thats totally legal..... what a f***ed up system we have, huh?

Came out to like 252$ OTD, versus 370 or 380+nics and tax at any other store.... total steal that im sure any reasonable person would jump on for a 1022 takedown stainless. Shoulda bought extras just to keep on hand. Comes in a really nice bag too!

Tanner's is a very customer orientated business.  Oh, by the way, only NJ legal long gun purchases can be carried out from there. You can buy a NJ legal handgun there but it must be sent to a NJ FFL for transfer.  FED rules.

^thats the one. If you PM me an email or cell number i can snap pics for you tomorrow of my rifle i just got.

Yes, great prices but they said theyd have to do a transfer. Unfortunate. Great selection and reasonable prices, otherwise. They must be desperate to sell off all of the 500 10/22s they got to be sellin em THAT cheap. Wouldnt even buy one if it wasnt a steal, i was going to get a 2nd MP15-22. Probably still will, but for a deal like this on such a cool piece it can wait.

Its a very impressive pattern in person, BTW. Its like a cool matte snake-skin-like pattern on it. Didnt get to play with it too much... but considering 250$ barely buys you a snow cone nowadays, getting this rifle and bag with an itty bitty 10rd magazine aint bad. Seems like pretty good quality to me. I was sure id have to buy the rail for a sight, too, but was wrong; it was in the bag with some hardware for it. Cant wait to throw a little reflex or red dot on this thing!