Sign in to follow this  
JasonS

How to dispose of Ammunition

I understand, and if it is garbage ill find some use for it. I wont blame you if they blow up in my face LOL. Like i said, i can always call remington if its an issue and insist they replace it if its really a bad batch. I only need half of em to go bang to justify my trip lol

Shot about 90rds today. Didnt do bad, a few failures but same as any other brand. 10/22 mag jammed up, not the ammo, and the 15-22 had an fte resulting in a squished spent casing. My hands DID turn gold though, looks like they coat the bullet itself in something that left my hands sparkly

Shot about 90rds today. Didnt do bad, a few failures but same as any other brand. 10/22 mag jammed up, not the ammo, and the 15-22 had an fte resulting in a squished spent casing. My hands DID turn gold though, looks like they coat the bullet itself in something that left my hands sparkly

You need a container of these for your range bag brother...

https://m.grainger.com/mobile/product/D-LEAD-40-6W-x-8-L-Hand-Cleaning-3VDJ5

Lol would certainly come in handy. Ill probably wear gloves next time im loading mags cuz my hands were covered in it. Never had that happen with cci though.. go figure. Long as it goes bang, for what i paid i'm happy..... LOL

Here is an offer, anyone want to take some .22lr off my hands?

I have 750 rounds of Russian Junior .22lr steel cased that I 'd give to anyone ( with a FID ) who would take it.

My Ruger MKII hates these things

Come to think of it I also have 2 Mec-Gar 10 round mags for the MKII I'd give away, finicky MKII hates these as well.

I'm in Bergen County / Paramus, work in Florham Park.

Dave, if you still have have it I work in the next town over.  Let me know