Ricky_Bobby

PPQ Guys - What Upgrades have you done (if any)

Do you have any picture of what the Talon Grips look like? How much are they and where do you get them?

I currently put some white Tennis Racquet tape on mine which seems to work fairly well, but gets dirty fast.

c50004216b5f6044da2cb1f28bdcad9f.jpg

http://talongungrips.com

These are the rubber grips

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This. I initially found it to be flippy. It sat in my safe and came close to selling it. I put on Talon grips and it completely changed to become a favorite. I only have it on the right side of the grip, otherwise it scrapes your skin raw when carrying IWB at 4-5 o'clock.

That's why I went with rubber instead of skateboard tape. No issues carrying at all

• Like 1

Check what sights did you go with? I am torn because of good experience with Meprolights on Glocks and they are so cost effective - I'd love Trijicon HD's but they are literally double the price.

Edit nvm I see your only mod is talon grips haha

Yeah I haven't done the sights but if I do I'll get the triji HD's

Talon Grips and a BT Guide Rod on this and I'll start saving for the 45Q

EDIT:  Ordered a BT Guide Rod (black) and Trijicon HD's with orange outline for my 9Q  - its not a match gun so for combat sight picture and target shooting up to 25 yards the Trijicon HD's fit my needs, and I can DIY them - The Meprolights are a good value but I like the orange ring up front for front sight acquisition.  TruGlo's have to be pressed in and don't match the contour of the slide, and I'm sure 10-8 and Dawsons are great I just didn't want to deal with filing material off to fit them, etc.

I may order the Talon Grips after I shoot it some more, if I don't, if and when I get the 45Q that pistol will definitely wear Talon Grips