Sign in to follow this  

Anybody from N Jersey?

Saw it yesterday, put it up on facebook and tagged my sisters boyfriend who was wearing a trump hat around, haha.
I've found that the first amendment only applies when you are a Liberal.
Beat a black guy for wearing a BLM shirt and your ass is getting charged with a hate crime, if you live long enough to get to that point (odds are they would put a hit on your ass, first).

Saw this on FOX this morning but link is from another site

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/10/62-year-old-trump-supporter-beaten-with-crowbar-for-wearing-trump-t-shirt-media-makes-headline-about-t-shirt/comment-page-1/

A 62 year old guy in a freindly's parking lot, beaten with a crow bar for wearing a Trump shirt

As PD2K  says, this is disgusting. It would be regardless of what party the shirt supported.

I think I'm gonna get a shirt with a crowbar on it.  

I can think of a few places you wouldn't come out alive in NJ just for being white let alone wearing a Trump shirt....

I work in one of those places....

Its OK though, my flashlight has one of those agressive faces on it for smashing glass or whatever... Its the only legal weapon i can carry here in NJ :D