Sign in to follow this  
wadezky

How do I sell an AR?

Obviously I know how to sell it, I put it up for sale and someone buys it. What I mean is what kind of paperwork would be needed? I know with a handgun you need the p2p and blah blah, but what about a long gun/AR?

A month ago I bought a S&W m&p sport 2 NJ compliant....and it's just sitting in my closet, never been fired. Got ammo, a case, extra 10 Rd mag, but haven't shot it, so I was kicking around the thought of maybe selling it. Which brings up a whole other issue...do i really want to even sell it or should I just hold it until whenever just in case we can't buy them anymore. So confusing.

Why don't you shoot it . ?

I totally planned to but then every weekend something has been going on with family, so I haven't had the chance. And as excited as I was when I got it, now I'm kinda blah about the whole thing. At this rate it'll be fall before I get the chance.

If you can afford to try to hang on o it. If there is something you don't like sell the upper and build a new one or sell the stock and get a new one. Every piece is interchangeable.

Good point. I don't NEED to sell it, but I thought I'd at least see what's needed by a buyer if I was going to sell. I totally go back and forth with it every time I think about it.

DO NOT SELL IT! At least right now, wait till after hitlerray gets in office and you will get a million dollars for it. Just be aware that if she gets in and you sell it, you may never get another one. 

• Like 2

I totally planned to but then every weekend something has been going on with family, so I haven't had the chance. And as excited as I was when I got it, now I'm kinda blah about the whole thing. At this rate it'll be fall before I get the chance.

Take a day off and go to the range with a friend. I bet if you shoot it you'll be less "blah about the whole thing."

If you don't want it, sell it. Make an ad for it, agree to a transaction when someone says they want it, then meet up and both parties fill out 2 seperate certificate of eligibility documents. You keep one, buyer keeps the other. It's that easy.

If you want it, whether you shoot it or keep it in the safe, hold onto it.

DO NOT SELL IT! At least right now, wait till after hitlerray gets in office and you will get a million dollars for it. Just be aware that if she gets in and you sell it, you may never get another one.

That's why I bought it in the 1st place...fear of not being able to buy one after she's sworn in

That's why I bought it in the 1st place...fear of not being able to buy one after she's sworn in

She is NOT getting in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's fairly simple.  I do not believe confiscation will happen on the federal level. Even with the last Clinton ban future sales were the only thing affected.  In NJ however look for a complete ban with no grandfathering.  NJ has never and will never grandfather any restricted firearm.  So keep it. Shoot it.  Move it from NJ when the time comes, and think about moving yourself.  You have to because no one with a decent job will be able to afford living in NJ.

She is NOT getting in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From your lips to God's ears! I hate it when people say "WHEN HILLARY GETS ELECTED". Screw that! It's not going to happen!

Tagged for later.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk.