Sign in to follow this  
Rob0115

ALG AK trigger

I put two of them in. The challenge (if any) is trimming the roll pin for the safety. I put the first ALG in when they first came out and I recently purchased a second one a few weeks ago. The recent one was shipped with an optional spring to add a little more tension. I wanted try the optional spring but it wasn’t going to fit because of the Saiga BHO. If you put one in you’re going to end up with about a 3.5lb pull and shorter pre & post travel if you're OK with that. Other than that I like it, I never used the red star but its a step-up from the Tapco IMO

I have one in my sam7r and love it. I also use the heavier spring. The standard one I think makes it too light of a pull. The roll pin is a bitch to install but once set to the proper depth to clear the safety notch it's good to go.

It's a lot smoother and more crisp with the AKT over my stock arsenal trigger.

I have two of them in a Saiga and sam7r. I feel it was an upgrade from each of the original triggers, little smoother and less travel overall.

Saiga with BHO required a little grinding to allow room for the BHO on the right side, no need for the roll pin.

Arsenal was a drop fit but had to use the roll pin.

Didn't take more than 10 minutes to install in either one.

Thanks all.

I have one in my sam7r and love it. I also use the heavier spring. The standard one I think makes it too light of a pull. The roll pin is a bitch to install but once set to the proper depth to clear the safety notch it's good to go.

It's a lot smoother and more crisp with the AKT over my stock arsenal trigger.

I bought the heavier spring when I bought the trigger. These were a nice price compared to AR triggers.

I got one installed on mine Arsenal SLR104 and it is great, pull is about 2 pounds now and it is very light in compare anything I own, even very light SW revolver is 4.5 pounds pull. It is great to shot short/fast burst 4-5 rounds with it just by quickly pressing it. Reset is very short. I will get another one soon for my Sam7r, worse every penny I spent.

never done it & dont wanna start experimenting yet. prefer to leave it in the hands of a smith for now.

Bro it's sooo easy. The first one may take you a few mins and then the second one will go in even faster. Look it up on YouTube, it's simple. Just watch the hammer spring when removing and reinstalling, it can bite you really bad.