InFamous

Joseph Rullo for Governer

JOE WILL BE IN MONMOUTH COUNTY FOR THIS NEXT WEEK.

Monmouth County, NJ Trump Supporters.....Please join the Bayshore Tea Party Group and Middletown, NJ For Trump FB group for a Trump/Pence Roadside Rally (aka sign wave) on Sunday 9/18 from 10-12noon at the Shoprite Plaza corner of Hwy 35 in Middletown, NJ. Bring American and Gadsden flags, Trump/Pence signs....and remember to print large and keep it simple. "HONK FOR TRUMP" is a great one to get some noise goin'!

JOE WILL BE IN MONMOUTH COUNTY FOR THIS NEXT WEEK.

Monmouth County, NJ Trump Supporters.....Please join the Bayshore Tea Party Group and Middletown, NJ For Trump FB group for a Trump/Pence Roadside Rally (aka sign wave) on Sunday 9/18 from 10-12noon at the Shoprite Plaza corner of Hwy 35 in Middletown, NJ. Bring American and Gadsden flags, Trump/Pence signs....and remember to print large and keep it simple. "HONK FOR TRUMP" is a great one to get some noise goin'!

Don't waste your time in NJ. Do something in PA. 

• Like 1

Thank you for the update! Still waiting to hear of Sussex/Morris when and if he comes up north :)

Would make sense to campaign in Morris, Sussex and Warren counties. Considering the majority of the Republicans in the state are within those borders. And that's the voting base he's after.

His latest on FB, even though no 2A related, still just as important. 

Rullo for Governor 2017
24 mins · West Tuckerton · 

Rullo for Governor tax cut, budget cut, and revenue proposals! -Solutions to help fix NJ!

My name is Joseph Rudy Rullo, and I want to be the next governor of New Jersey. I am a Republican from Ocean County, and entrepreneur who has never held elected office. Many know me as one of the hardest working Republicans in the area, and I am the right person to remedy the woes that are plaguing the state of New Jersey.
I haven’t been a rank-and-file, good old boy network Republican, and have actually come out against corruption like with the Toms River superintendent Michael Ritacco scandal. We are number one in property taxes, in people leaving the state. We are number one in cost for road projects and bridges, and we are one of the most corrupt political systems in the country. How can New Jersey fail and keep the broken system for so many years? Fixing these issues for the future of New Jersey is one reason I decided to run for office. I got involved because it really upsets me that a many of my friends and family, business associates and classmates from school are leaving New Jersey because they have lost their quality of life. People can’t afford to live in New Jersey.
I will sign bills to eliminate the estate death tax, inheritance tax, veto gas or any other new tax proposed by the democrats. What also needs to be fixed in this state is the amount needlessly spent on school administrations. The number of superintendents & school business administrators needs to be reduced drastically. Instead of having one superintendent & business administrator per school district, we need to cut the number to one per county. By consolidating superintendents & business administrators, we can save $50 million per year. We can buy books, we can have more teachers, and we can lower property taxes. I would work to also eliminate municipal tax assessors the same. Another important thing to eliminate is high-salary patronage jobs like Port Authority’s David Wildstein as an example. In addition, I will reform pensions, reform the Veterans Affairs healthcare system in the state, eliminate state income taxes on pensions for seniors & all veterans in New Jersey, and support Senator Mike Doherty’s fair school funding formula. I will save the employee pension system 700 million dollars per year by eliminating brokerage firm fees. Instead I will hire an in house licensed broker to make the same transactions for no more than $200,000.00 per year.
I support consolidating the Department of Transportation, Turnpike Authority, NJ Transit, the South Jersey Transportation Authority and the Transportation Trust Fund Authority. We could save over 50 million per year!
I have the issues right. The politicians who are running against me aren’t going to be able to support the issues because either they’re in or because of conflicts like contributors to their campaign. My proposed cuts and reforms for New Jersey will be my first priority to fix our broken system.
Joseph Rudy Rullo

• Like 1

I'm reading these posts and resisting the urge to play the wet blankey but I can't resist.

No intent here at all to disparage Mr. Rullo or his supporters. But...

Be careful of who you endorse. Don't go ga-ga over someone solely on their 2A stance. It's better to have a schlemiel like our current governor than the paragon of gun rights who is utterly un-electable. We're never getting a conservative governor in this state ever again. Embrace that concept because it's reality.

Don't give me this shit about "if we all band together" because most gun owners don't even fukcen vote. We were lucky if the email idea of last month generated 200 additional emails. I'm bragging here, it was probably closer to 20 or 30. 

How can you tell? I sent the emails and usually partake in similar situations. Doesn't mean I get on a soap box and yell, "look at me! I sent mine"!

I'd like to think others are the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can you tell? I sent the emails and usually partake in similar situations. Doesn't mean I get on a soap box and yell, "look at me! I sent mine"!

I'd like to think others are the same way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My comments are based solely on the number of hits the website received, the length of time each visitor spent on the site, and the days they visited. Mere statistics, I know. Generally the visitors didn't spend even enough time to cut and paste the spoon-fed text I provided. Those who spent more than 60 seconds are, I assume, very slow readers.

Now I forget the exact numbers but from my personal experience not a single one of the individuals I emailed even had the courtesy to respond or ask for clarification. These are mostly people I socialize and do business with. Correction, USED to socialize and do business with as they're now all on my ever-expanding shit list.

If Rullo's success depends on the likes of NJ gun owners he couldn't be elected to the Camden School District Auxiliary Toilet Cleaning Board if he brought his own brush. He'll fade into the great memory hole, chapter six in the epic yet-to-be-published book Why We Get What We Deserve, Commorative 2nd Amendment Edition. Chapter 1, of course, being "How to Waste Your Summer and Get a Free Shower."

I'm reading these posts and resisting the urge to play the wet blankey but I can't resist.

No intent here at all to disparage Mr. Rullo or his supporters. But...

Borrowed some of your post above.

We don't yet officially have A Republican candidate.  There are possibles that are testing the waters. There are hurdles right now that need to be figured out and the Presidential election is in the way of State politics right now.

BridgeGate needs to be taken care of, plus get Novembers election behind us and we will start to see serious candidates coming forward.

This thread has merit, It keeps things in peoples minds on here. But read the release above with an open mind and realize what can truly be done and what cant.  

Keep an open mind and continue conversations with people you know, But wait till the New Year and see who the candidates are before you jump and start pushing an agenda.

You might be surprised who steps in to make the run for Governor.

We don't yet officially have A Republican candidate.  There are possibles that are testing the waters. There are hurdles right now that need to be figured out and the Presidential election is in the way of State politics right now.

BridgeGate needs to be taken care of, plus get Novembers election behind us and we will start to see serious candidates coming forward.

This thread has merit, It keeps things in peoples minds on here. But read the release above with an open mind and realize what can truly be done and what cant.  

Keep an open mind and continue conversations with people you know, But wait till the New Year and see who the candidates are before you jump and start pushing an agenda.

Absolutely.

We have massive constituency with pro recreational marijuana huge issues to cut into Democrat vote, and off road vehicles groups massive support. Myself and Cheeseman only 2A at Trenton to fight democrats, but I know the potential. I saw the 1000 plus crowd at NJ2AS rally I spoke at in 2013. Only an outsider non career politician can win who isn't connected to Christie and that's me.

We have massive constituency with pro recreational marijuana huge issues to cut into Democrat vote, and off road vehicles groups massive support. Myself and Cheeseman only 2A at Trenton to fight democrats, but I know the potential. I saw the 1000 plus crowd at NJ2AS rally I spoke at in 2013. Only an outsider non career politician can win who isn't connected to Christie and that's me.

We don't yet officially have A Republican candidate. There are possibles that are testing the waters. There are hurdles right now that need to be figured out and the Presidential election is in the way of State politics right now.

Don't feed the troll please.

Nice positive post Kirk. Hopefully counter balanced what ever negativity Newt was spewing. I've had him blocked for months now.....

• Like 1

Good luck Joe.

• Like 1

My comments are based solely on the number of hits the website received, the length of time each visitor spent on the site, and the days they visited. Mere statistics, I know. Generally the visitors didn't spend even enough time to cut and paste the spoon-fed text I provided. Those who spent more than 60 seconds are, I assume, very slow readers.

I wrote my own. I don't think is any better than what you wrote but it's my own words.

But you're right on all your other points.

Nice positive post Kirk. Hopefully counter balanced what ever negativity Newt was spewing. I've had him blocked for months now.....

You're right for blocking me. The conventional wisdom has served us so well in this state. How about a nice cool shower Glenn?

If calling someone who faces reality a troll and blocking those who point it out are the norm for our community, then our 2nd amendment rights truly are on borrowed time.  

Get out of your echo chamber, otherwise reality will walk right over you.

No feeding intended or meant. I read posts made by all that interest me. I then join in on topics that I feel I can contribute to.

Some I read and have thoughts about (A good amount of them) but I dont contribute. Whether its just someones rant, or A battle between A few. Sometimes jumping in will just feed themes that are totally redundant or contributing to A conversation that will carry on A theme of info that might be leading the wrong way in my mind.

I have watched this thread since it started, I watched it run and find its direction, then replied,Thats all.

No shots intended to Mr, Rullo or any members.  But as I said read the post and the direction that the platform has in it. Then with an open mind and thru your own knowledge and experience, Use that to guide your thoughts.

By the way, Im just an old fart who has seen many changes that have put us in the place and times we now live. Experience is what guides my thought in what I do and say.

• Like 1