Howard

USPSA Area 8 video Sept 1 2016

If anyone cares to see the Area 8 match here is a video of my mediocre performance this past Thursday.  Managed to get 212 Alphas, 7 Betas, 48 Charlies, 3 Deltas and unfortunately 5 Mikes.  At least no procedurals and no no-shoots.  Really did for crap on the first stage I shot (which was stage2), those doors did me in.  Had a heck of a time on the next to last stage I shot too, which was stage 14.  I'll tell you it was a grueling day.  Left the house at about 4:30am and did not get home till 8:30pm.

If your a member of Brian Enos forum call this place and ask for the Brian Enos discount and buy a five pack of these http://www.shootersconnectionstore.com/CR-Speed-Versa-Mag-Pouch-P197.aspx

I have generally kept most of my gear so I can use it for both IDPA and USPSA and those most likely not IDPA legal but maybe I should get a set for USPSA.  How much is the Enos discount?

Not sure how much the discount is but it will be the lowest price around. The 5 pack will probably be just over a hundred bucks. 

Good shooting Howard but I have to say those are the absolute dumbest fucking stages I've ever seen. 

Not sure how much the discount is but it will be the lowest price around. The 5 pack will probably be just over a hundred bucks.

Good shooting Howard but I have to say those are the absolute dumbest fucking stages I've ever seen.

I sent them an email asking about the discount and gave them my Enos user name, we shall see. I did not realize how many mags I lost till I watched the video. Lots of people lost them even with "good" carriers. On yhe stage where most ran about 25 yards to the six plates I had a friend lose all but the six in the gun. Unfortunately he fired at but missed two plates and ended up with a pair of Mike's because of that.

As for the stages most people, including me, thought the majority were quite good. Only one stupid memory stages and most offered several valid ways to be shot.