Sign in to follow this  
Shawnmoore81

Nfl 2016

The season is kicking off this week. Most of us are eagles and giants fans so not to hopeful. But I'm glad it's back. Eagles have been making some major moves. Like how the heck did we get a 1st rounder pick for Bradford?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The season is kicking off this week. Most of us are eagles and giants fans so not to hopeful. But I'm glad it's back. Eagles have been making some major moves. Like how the heck did we get a 1st rounder pick for Bradford?

Because the Vikings are morons...

1st next year and at least a 4th in '18.

While it is worth it in the long term, I fear they will be unwatchable this year.

Are you kidding? Chip got rid of every good player we had and hired a washed-up house of cards QB. How many games you think he lasts this season?

I hope Kaepernick whips out his dick and starts pissing on Chip Kelly during the National Anthem.

• Like 2

I hope those cheating, non-child support paying scumbags get the Hiv, and ram their plane into the Cowboys plane, and rain down flaming, AIDS infested live bodies over the Giants in Rutherford. And then Trump nukes the stadium, Newark, Trenton, and Paterson. And then a giant tsunami washes all that garbage out to sea.

• Like 1

I hope those cheating, non-child support paying scumbags get the Hiv, and ram their plane into the Cowboys plane, and rain down flaming, AIDS infested live bodies over the Giants in Rutherford. And then Trump nukes the stadium, Newark, Trenton, and Paterson. And then a giant tsunami washes all that garbage out to sea.

I'm not sure, but I think this is a metaphor for the Jets.

Well our season is over. No playoffs but it was a great time. As tradition goes we had our 100 cup beer pong game yesterday. Winner gets the belt till the last game of next season. This year we won

d215f193f3e1d6e910cc4caf224b0067.jpg

bae31e9fa8e888ed7b1d4e0ecb78d19d.jpg

7360e3c96da8a6867ef174780de76856.jpg

7b139e874d44bb9bfb99e0c5f1b2996f.jpg

Imagine if the Giants lost yesterday. That would've left the Eagles as the only NFC team out of the playoff. Iggles gotta move on from drafting two receivers that aren't delivering for them. Mathews is ok but Agohlor is bad. When I was watching with my some yesterday we laiughed because as bad as the group has played Reuben Randle still couldn't make the team.

Btw, great weather day.

1bc7aba7215017e787e1cfbc4a50fd6c.jpg

This is funny but funnier is that combining Agohlor and Mathews stats gives about the same receptions and yards as OBJ alone this year. And lets face it, the Giants offense was nothing compared to last year.

In 2015 OBJ out gained them combined and Matthews had almost 1000 yards (997).

12 out of 32 teams for a playoff is too many anyway. It should be the winning 8 only.

Sent from an undisclosed location

True but it makes money so they don't care about us.  8 teams is still 25% of the teams, plenty.  You'd basically ditch the wildcards which has implications in tougher divisions but I'd live with it.  

12 out of 32 teams for a playoff is too many anyway. It should be the winning 8 only.

Yeah I agree. Top team from each division fight it out and send whomever is left standing to the SB. The wild card crap is unnessicary.

I like the wildcard.. helps balance out the divisions.

Play each team in the Conference once only. 15 games instead of 16 they play now for the ultimate balance. Have 2 bye weeks if needed.