Sign in to follow this  
bhunted

X95 & Ruger Takedown Lite

Well I think I found a new fav all around rifle. Finally got to the range today. This new Tavor X95 is sweeeet! Never owned or shot a bullpup before. Perfectly balanced, hardly any recoil, no failures of any kind. Ran 100 plus rounds of crappy white box Winchester without a hitch. In all my life, I have never had iron sights on any rifle out of the box, be dead nuts on target. Now I'm not the best with iron sights and crappy eyes, but I was consistently getting 1-2" groups. I threw an Aimpoint Pro on there from another rifle that doesn't get used except for HD. It was shooting a little high. I full co-witnessed the Dot to the top of the front sight and it was dead on. I was plinking steal in standing and bench position with minimal effort at 100 yards. What a pleasure to shoot.

Of course, I always forget something at the house. This time it was my targets so had just what I had mounted on the stand. So the targets are pretty perforated.

As for the Ruger Takedown Lite, just dupe everything I said above. Sweet gun. No iron sights on that one so threw a Burris TRS25 on there. Was hard to see the dot even on high because the sun was super bright this morning. May have to put a scope on it. My first 22 rifle since 1978. Forgot how much fun they were to shoot. Shot the crap out of the targets then switch to the steal at 100 yards. I ran about 130 rounds combo of crap ammo and cci 22 mini mags through it without a hiccup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk