robinzon

Does anyone have a PDF with Fair Lawn Permit forms?

If they have their own forms, thats bs. Go to the NJSPD site and download the proper handgun permit forms there. You can download editable pdf forms for just about anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks chief for the useless advice... go tell that to their captain.... I have gotten many permits from here and no you cannot use generic forms (believe me i tried). That is the main form is the SP form however there is also rec. forms, mental form etc.....   This is NJ you do know that right?

If they have their own forms, thats bs. Go to the NJSPD site and download the proper handgun permit forms there. You can download editable pdf forms for just about anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks chief for the useless advice... go tell that to their captain.... I have gotten many permits from here and no you cannot use generic forms (believe me i tried). That is the main form is the SP form however there is also rec. forms, mental form etc..... This is NJ you do know that right?

Mental health form is also available online.

Anything you need should be here:

http://www.njsp.org/firearms/forms.shtml

There are no "local" forms they are all state forms from the NJSP - if your PD is requiring something other than those they are violating the law. Follow the link in Budasac's post - 

The main app is the STS-033

Mental Health Check - SP-066

Non-criminal background check is now done on-line available here:

https://www.njportal.com/njsp/criminalrecords/

Anything beyond that is expressly forbidden by statute.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Mental health form is also available online.

Anything you need should be here:

http://www.njsp.org/firearms/forms.shtml

Yes thanks I am aware of all of that, but the rec. forms are not available anywhere except for the Records Beureau.. they now make me have them filled out/sent out etc.  and yes I am aware of what they SHOULD be doing sadly it is not what IS being done. They use to send them out in the past. They also should not be asking me for a copy of my DL and FOID every time but go figure.

Hey, Robinzon - why don't you cool it with the attitude. People are just trying to help.

Just because you are pissed at Fair Lawn don't take your shitty attitude out on the membership. No need to talk to people that way.

You asked for help - they gave correct and legitimate answers to your request for assistance. Take the advice or leave it, but lose the chip on your shoulder.

• Like 1

ahh yes another entitles nj shmuck...peoole should give useful answers not useless commentary. So piss off

Hey, Robinzon - why don't you cool it with the attitude. People are just trying to help.

Just because you are pissed at Fair Lawn don't take your shitty attitude out on the membership. No need to talk to people that way.

You asked for help - they gave correct and legitimate answers to your request for assistance. Take the advice or leave it, but lose the chip on your shoulder.

ahh yes another entitles nj shmuck...peoole should give useful answers not useless commentary. So piss off

You will go far in life. Are you sure the Fairlawn police isn't making up crap just because they don't like you?

Seriously dude, you came here asking for help and then you get mad at people because they don't serve you the answer you want on a silver platter?  And you speak of entitlement ... What useful content have you provided so far?

You will go far in life. Are you sure the Fairlawn police isn't making up crap just because they don't like you?

Seriously dude, you came here asking for help and then you get mad at people because they don't serve you the answer you want on a silver platter?  And you speak of entitlement ... What useful content have you provided so far?

I am quite far in life I don't need your approval. No useful information was provided, if I was asking how to make Carrot cake and keep getting information on Cheesecake baking it would not be useful. At any rate clearly there is nothing to be gained here. 

Hey mods, lock the thread down and let the schmuck get his own forms. Geezus!

Now I know why I am starting to hate all fooking human beings! Hit the road!

Freagin trolls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes thanks I am aware of all of that, but the rec. forms are not available anywhere except for the Records Beureau.. they now make me have them filled out/sent out etc. and yes I am aware of what they SHOULD be doing sadly it is not what IS being done. They use to send them out in the past. They also should not be asking me for a copy of my DL and FOID every time but go figure.

Are you referring to the "Borough of Fair Lawn Open Public Records Act Request Form"?

Hey mods, lock the thread down and let the schmuck get his own forms. Geezus!

Now I know why I am starting to hate all fooking human beings! Hit the road!

Freagin trolls!

I agree with John. Bye troll!

I'm assuming. OP has been watching football and drinking all day. His team lost. Was supposed to go to local PD to get forms, so figured he'd ask here. Got correct answers BUT not the ones he wanted or not to his liking. Taking it out on the very ones trying to help him. Guess he's also sore because Sanders didn't win the Dem election and he can't get everything for free...

• Like 1

you were told exactly what to do.. when you submit to a bunch of extra nonsense in an attempt to not rock the boat you just further enable that behavior.. fill out the forms the LAW requires.. my old PD when I was in NJ snuck in an extra form to ask me who all lived with me..  the exchange went back and forth a few times.. they insisted the form was for my protection.. after all what if I had allowed a felon with an extreme history of mental unstable violence to live with me... they wanted to check into it for me.. to help me out.. I politely told them I was not interested in the service they were offering.. its funny how the form that was positioned as a requirement quickly became optional.. 

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By RetNJ47
      Great start for people looking to get into reloading. $500. (FIRM)

RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme IV Single Stage Press on Inline Fab stand with extras. Located in the Lakewood area(Weshoot or Shoreshot). Would prefer to meet at either of those spots but willing to meet halfway.
      Rockchucker Supreme IV Single Stage Press
      https://www.rcbs.com/presses/single-stage/rock-chucker-supreme-press/16-9356.html
      Inline Fabrication Ultramount for RCBS Rockchucker, RC1,2,3. Supreme IV,Pro2000 & Turret presses.
      https://inlinefabrication.com/collections/rcbs/products/ultramount-for-rcbs-rockchucker-rc1-rc2-supreme-pro2000
      Inline Fab Automatic Case Ejector System 
      https://inlinefabrication.com/collections/rcbs/products/case-ejector-system-for-rcbs-rockchucker-single-stage
      Inline Fab Universal double component tray system.
      https://inlinefabrication.com/collections/press-accessories/products/universal-double-bullet-tray-system?variant=323708361
      RCBS
      Uniflow Powder Drop 
      https://www.rcbs.com/priming-and-powder-charging/mechanical/mechanical/uniflow-powder-measure-iii/16-9016.html
      M500 Mechanical Scale 
      https://www.rcbs.com/priming-and-powder-charging/weighing-scales/m500-mechanical-scale/16-98915.html
      Powder Trickler 
      https://www.rcbs.com/priming-and-powder-charging/scale-and-powder-accessories/powder-trickler-2/16-9089.html
      Universal Case Loading Block 
      https://www.rcbs.com/case-processing/accessories/universal-case-loading-block/16-9452.html
      Hand Priming Tool for Small and Large Primers 
      https://www.rcbs.com/priming-and-powder-charging/hand-held/hand-priming-tool/16-90200.html
      Additional press add ons:
      (NIB) Advanced Powder Stand
      https://www.rcbs.com/priming-and-powder-charging/scale-and-powder-accessories/advanced-powder-measure-stand/16-9092.html
      (NIB) RCBS Auto Prime System
      https://www.rcbs.com/presses/press-accessories/rock-chucker-supreme-auto-prime/16-9358.html
      Hornady impact bullet puller.

Small items include (2) funnels with different attachments, calipers, primer pocket brush, case lube, case wax, case lube pad, lube pad roller, and die wrench.
      All the heavy lifting to start reloading is done. This press/die set has only been used to deprime a few cartridges(I have no patience). Aside from dust it’s brand new.
      ****DISCLAIMER**** Not my fault if you do something stupid and get hurt. Do your research.

• By SMOKIE901
      Received a email saying I was approved for my ID card, and permits on Thanksgiving day 11-28-19
      Your application for a New Jersey Firearm Purchaser Identification Card and/or Permit to Purchase a Handgun(s) has been approved by the issuing authority. The physical card/permit must be obtained at your issuing police department (as indicated on your application).   Please be aware that to obtain this card/permit you must bring proof of identity (Picture ID with Name and Date of Birth) to the issuing police department.
      Now how long should it take for the Manalapan PD to contact me for picking up the ID, and permits? 
      Manalapan PD only has 3 or 4 days per month on specific dates, and times you can pick them up once they contact you, which is kind of strange to me.
      Nov 4th 10am to 2pm
      Nov 11th 3pm to 7pm
      Nov 18th 10am to 2pm
      Nov 25th 3pm to 7pm
      Dec 2nd 10am to 2pm
      Dec 9th 3pm to 7pm
      Dec 16th 10am to 2pm

• By Blank
      These will be in NJ Stores soon.

Description
      100% MADE IN AMERICA.  All MODMAT rifles are made from domestic parts and assembled in New Jersey. Fully NJ and Federally compliant when purchased as a FIREARM. Total OAL 26.1″ w/ SB Tactical SBA3 Brace in closed position CERAKOTE FINISH: Blackened Cobalt, Slate Grey Burgundy Bronze, Patriot Brown or Sniper Green.  MM Exit 5.56 V2 Muzzle Brake virtually eliminates muzzle climb while shooting.  Designed and manufactured in New Jersey. Has NATO grooves for installation of blast shield or silencer. Ballistic Advantage 5.56 Government Profile, 11.5″ Carbine length AR15, Modern Series Barrel.  Machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ corrosion resistant finish and M4 feed ramp extension. Ballistic Advantage .750″ pinned Lo-Pro Gas Block with QPQ corrosion resistant finish. Modern Materiel 10″ ultralight free float hand guard  – Full Picatinny top rail and M-LOK mounting in 3, 6 & 9 o’clock positions. Domestic 8620 M16 Bolt Carrier Group and 9310 bolt with QPQ corrosion resistant finish. Flattop Upper Receiver – 7075 T6 forged aluminum with ejection port cover and brass deflector. MM Lower Receiver – 7075 T6 forged aluminum with magwell texture and integrated trigger guard. Magpul MOE pistol grip with extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control. Magpul MOE MVG M-LOK vertical fore grip. SB Tactical™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace (SB3) – provides all of the advantages of a handgun, but with a third point of contact — adding greater stability, accuracy and control. Also includes: One 10/30-round Mission First Tactical (MFT) magazine. 
    • By bhunted
      A fellow forum was asking about a display case for his wife’s pistol I believe. So I decided after seeing some display cases for insane prices, to make my own out of more or less cheap prices. 
      This one will be for my Nighthawk Custom Falcon 1911.
      I started out with a humidor I had when I was on a cigar kick with the club.
      Humidors make perfect cases for your gun. 
      Why? Its designed to keep moisture in so your cigars don’t dry out. Ones that are well made have a nice tight seal.
      ‘But John, we don’t want to keep moisture in. It will hurt the gun’. Correctomundo! But using it to keep moisture out works too! If you are not a cigar smoker, a humidor keeps the cigars from drying out by putting a moisture pad inside. We simply won’t be using the moisture pad nor the cheapo humidity gauge they usually give you.
      So lets start. One used but still in great shape humidor with glass lid. If you don’t have one, you can pick up something decent for about $50. I added a lik leather NH tag to use to open lid. They are air tight and easier to open with something to grab.

If you use a humidor, they sometimes come with a lil shelf and divider. Toss them.
      Next, we added a little antique bronze clasp. 5 for $12 on Amazon. They come with tiny wood screws. You’ll need a jeweler type phillips head and a small awl to start a hole. Do not screw in without a starter hole. Also a mini pad lock with skeleton key.

Next, you’ll want something to lay in there like velvet. I chose purple velvet. Rather than buy it by the yard, I actually got 2 - 14”x14” pillow shams with zippers on Amazon for about $11...
      This is a lot cheaper than buying it by the yard plus you don’t gave to sew anything. Just stuff it and zip it.

You will need something to stuff it. That is your choice. I already had a bag of poly fill from another project. You can even rio open al old pillow and use the guts.

Next is rechargeable Silica packs. I got a 25 count bag cheap also on Amazon. I chose to line the bottom of the case and also throw some inside the sham.

Once you beat it and adjust it to get in the right position, you can see how the gun sits and adjust as needed.
      Next is optional and not cheap. I picked up 2 - Sensor Push bluetooth temp/humidity sensors for $50 each. One for the box and one for my safe. After calibrating them and pairing them to my phone, I inserted one into the display case.

You don’t have to do this but I’m a bit of a tech nerd so.... [emoji6]
      You can also use a cheap digital one too.
      This one transmits data and stores 20 points which you can set alarms in the app if moisture increases. Kind of more important in my safe but....[emoji16]
      Here is a sample of the data. I just put them in so it will take time to level off.

That’s pretty much it. Outside of the sensors, its cheap, easy and looks great. You can fo crazy with it or go simple.

• By JerseyJim
      On Black Friday Reloaderz is having an open house.  We plan on visiting and will give a report.  
            Friday, November 23, 2018 at 10 AM – 8 PM