Sign in to follow this  
Purple Patrick

PSA Premium BCG pics inside

Just scored this bcg and 120 rounds of m193 for $100 shipped on their daily deal. It's hpi/mti inspected and made by tool craft or fn I'm not sure. Looks good to me. a87b603a58d81300e0a00b188aa0554b.jpgd087dcdefd05d91ce082f1637e034ea6.jpgbafbcd0d3efb7a76a1f6fdf56a6a42c1.jpg

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Just curious how you got free shipping? Yesterday's email had just the BCG for $100 free shipping. Today there is the BCG & 120 rounds plus can for $100 + $12 shipping

Just curious how you got free shipping? Yesterday's email had just the BCG for $100 free shipping. Today there is the BCG & 120 rounds plus can for $100 + $12 shipping

No you are right I just checked and I did pay shipping. You could always add another item and get free shipping

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Then it is still a good deal even with the shipping since the bolt alone is at $109.99 right now.

There was a NATO BCG with 120 rounds of 62 grain ammo but that was a $79 bolt in that daily deal.

I don't need the bolt for a build but I could keep it as a spare! I am debating jumping on this.....HMMM...