JT Custom Guns

CDNN - No longer shipping S.A. to NJ

As per the title - CDNN has decided to no longer ship

ANY Semi-Auto Rifle or component to New Jersey.

Even completely legal rifles (like a Ruger 10/22) will no longer be shipped to NJ

Components include any Semi-Auto related item for AR / AK / SKS

FYI

Fuck CDNN

HOWEVER - I can see the other side of the coin though - they are probably in a free state - its an absolute headache to deal with NJ, NY, CA, CT, MA, restrictions - they don't want the hassle - nor do they want to support our asinine gun policies in this state

Fuck CDNN

HOWEVER - I can see the other side of the coin though - they are probably in a free state - its an absolute headache to deal with NJ, NY, CA, CT, MA, restrictions - they don't want the hassle - nor do they want to support our asinine gun policies in this state

I second the Fuck to CDNN..  in regards to headaches dealing with NJ... we are federal dealers and have no restrictions. They just wanna be assholes.

• Like 1

wait. got proof to back this up? letter from CDNN? their site is letting me put through a transaction for a Ruger 556.

let us know how it goes - I was notified by phone this morning that

two transfers were cancelled due to their new policy............

I second the Fuck to CDNN..  in regards to headaches dealing with NJ... we are federal dealers and have no restrictions. They just wanna be assholes.

Yeah I hear that Steve - if you guys are doing fine then whats their deal.

CDNN will probably be the first to pull AR's the next time some Aloha Snackbar shoots up a lesbian rally.

• Like 1

Let them know you're spending money elsewhere. Email screenshots, redacted as needed, of your online purchases of anything they carry but won't sell here.

• Like 1

let us know how it goes - I was notified by phone this morning that

two transfers were cancelled due to their new policy............

I didn't finish the transaction. I wanted to see if they were going to pop up a warning about "we can't send this because you suck and we hate NJ."

No warning came up. Pretty sure their system balked when I picked 30rnd mags once as a test also.

edit: it was when I tried to get one of their rifle kits. it popped a flag on checkout because of the 30rnd mag.

New policy says no SA parts for ARs and AKS either, they're now off my list.  Have gotten some good deals in the past.

But, what am I worried about, Gov. Murphy is going to kick our ass to the curb in 2018 anyway.

New policy says no SA parts for ARs and AKS either, they're now off my list.  Have gotten some good deals in the past.

But, what am I worried about, Gov. Murphy is going to kick our ass to the curb in 2018 anyway.

^^^^THIS^^^^

They have no LEGAL reasons not to ship to NJ!

Not really true. We all live here and have debates and disagreements on the laws. What is an out of state company to do, hire a team of lawyers and anticipate how each law will be interpreted in court? They are protecting themselves from potential law suits that could bankrupt them. Look how many of us have plans to leave, even we can't take it anymore. Their customer base is shrinking here anyway. Not defending them, just seeing one potential reason.
  • Like 1

I am on their email list and constantly get email ads. This morning I used the unsubscribe link which asks why. Told them because they will no longer ship....yadda yadda. Maybe they'll get the hint. Not that they may care.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fuck CDNN

Welcome to the People's Republic of NJ...it just keep getting worse for us.

What restrictions make things tough to send/sell to NJ? Its their choice that creates a so called restriction. Sportsman's Guide does the same crap. I spent thousands with them till they pulled that crap. Haven't from them since. Only important thing they need to abide by is use a NJ FFL holder that will accept for instance a gun and thats it. Its up to the NJ FFL to follow the NJ state laws. Once any FFL in NJ receives it, CDNN is released from problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What restrictions make things tough to send/sell to NJ? Its their choice that creates a so called restriction. Sportsman's Guide does the same crap. I spent thousands with them till they pulled that crap. Haven't from them since. Only important thing they need to abide by is use a NJ FFL holder that will accept for instance a gun and thats it. Its up to the NJ FFL to follow the NJ state laws. Once any FFL in NJ receives it, CDNN is released from problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several years ago the NJ AG went after Sportsmans Guide for some sort of potential SA infraction, their response was to refuse to sell any AR or AK related items to NJ.  So tell me again how this is the retailer's fault?

NJ engenders an environment of biotch smacking people for minor infractions while Joe Gangbanger gets a slap on the wrist.  Can you really blame a retailer?

Several years ago the NJ AG went after Sportsmans Guide for some sort of potential SA infraction, their response was to refuse to sell any AR or AK related items to NJ. So tell me again how this is the retailer's fault?

NJ engenders an environment of biotch smacking people for minor infractions while Joe Gangbanger gets a slap on the wrist. Can you really blame a retailer?

Not necessarily blame them, but now we have on record, what? 2 onliners that caved? They need to put on their man pants or panties or whatever their flavors are.

Lets talk about the hypocrisy of this. SG sold me new barrels for my 1911s but refused to sell me a 2" rail riser for my rifle because it could be put on an AR. That is pure bonafide bs!

No one else gives a damn but the two mentioned backed off?

And if there are more, so be it.

You can still get almost anything online. Even ebay is not that strict. What kills me with SG, years ago they were a vast sports catalog that dealt mostly with Hunting, fishing, clothing, surplus, etc. All of a sudden they got the balls to tangle with the gun market, even selling centerfire weapons. They cant be too scared, but scared enough to deal with states like NJ?

To me its more like not giving a crap because guns are not their main business. I'd rather see them give it up all together than be pussies about it.

By the way, this has been going on longer than 7 years with SG.. Try at least 15 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk