revenger

law for purchasing ar15 stripped lowers.

Someone please help me see the light here!  Why invest in ARs, AKs and the like when we know that the next Governor will surely ban them

with no grandfathering?  If they were to come a knocking, they will know you have those lowers and want them back! 

If you were talking completing 80% lowers, I would get it! Please PM me if you prefer.

Someone please help me see the light here!  Why invest in ARs, AKs and the like when we know that the next Governor will surely ban them

with no grandfathering?  If they were to come a knocking, they will know you have those lowers and want them back! 

If you were talking completing 80% lowers, I would get it! Please PM me if you prefer.

I live in FL as welll. I'm selling my house in NJ. In NJ I'm not sure they'll be able to be kept.

Well, first I doubt they are coming to collect them, did not do it last time and they have far fewer resources this time.  Just move them out of state.  PA is closer than you think.