Sign in to follow this  
always_an_eagle

Henry coming out with a single shot shotgun and rifle?

Was on my favorite gun blog today and I came across this:

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2016/10/daniel-zimmerman/new-henry-repeating-arms-shotguns-single-shot-rifle/

Anyone interested in one? I might be interested in getting one when they come out. Probably either a shotgun or a rifle, depending on the price.

Yeah but Chiappa's quality can be hit or miss.. Henry is proven reliable and I would definitely get a 12ga Lever if they have one.

Might not be as pretty, but the Century PW87 I picked up at the Oaks gun show is good to go.

I'm considering sending the gun to CCR to clean up the finish with cera-plate... should slick up the action.

Might not be as pretty, but the Century PW87 I picked up at the Oaks gun show is good to go.

I'm considering sending the gun to CCR to clean up the finish with cera-plate... should slick up the action.

I think BLF has one of those... was a bit ammo picky which is strange...

I think BLF has one of those... was a bit ammo picky which is strange...

I just tossed Federal Target loads through it, but it is an action you need to become familiar with. Not a Marlin .30-30 or Henry .22... and since it only has the one opening (like an Ithaca 37), need to be assertive.

Also, there are at least two generations of them. The one that Jeff Quinn (GunBlast) reviewed was the first one... with the issues using 2.75" shells.