More praise for George at Plumsted Arms

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cereza

Cereza
  • LocationMonmouth County, NJ
  • Home Range:GSSC

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:25 PM

I'm a little late doing so but I need to lavish more praise on George.  :giveheart:

A little over a week ago I started a tiny DIY upgrade ("drop in replacement" they said… ) on my Beretta that in theory should have taken less than five minutes. Instead, after two hours, my blood pressure was through the roof and I was on the verge of ripping out chunks of hair.  :girlwah:  I mentioned my woes to George while arranging a pickup for GunFuPanda and he told me to bring the piece and he would help me. No good deed goes unpunished… It turned out to be a much bigger pain than advertised and I was ready to resign it to the buyer's remorse bin to save everyone aggravation, but George does not accept defeat. Long story short: it took some time, some filing and some puzzle solving, but he was able to install it for me.

I'm already a fan, but +1 Awesomeness for going above and beyond.  :good:

(╯°□°)--︻╦╤─ - - - 

If your government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away from you everything you have.” Paul Harvey,  Remember These Things © 1952

"…it's never a good idea to cede power to the government simply because you agree with the people wielding it at the moment. Sooner or later, McGirr's book reminds us, your enemy is going to be king of the hill." —Nick Gillespie, reviewing  The War on Alcohol: Prohibition and the Rise of the American State

"The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments." —Friedrich NietzscheDie fröhliche Wissenschaft

#2 sota

sota
  • LocationBerkeley Heights
  • Home Range:SCFGPA

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:05 AM

Oh don't be such a cock tease.
What gun exactly.
What part.
What was the issue.

You really need to re-think what you're saying when mipafox is making more sense than you are

#3 jm1827

jm1827

Son, fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

• Premier Member
  • 2,414 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the swamps of Jersey
  • Home Range:Range 14, CJRPC

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:54 AM

What gun exactly.
What part.
What was the issue.

Yes- please fill us in. 

And I agree, George is the man!

Joe

NRA Life Member
NJ2AS Member

5+ months for a FID change of address...

5-1/2 months for my latest P2P...

A process we were told would take 30 days or less.

ALL who work for a living must vote to outvote those who vote for a living.

“The Constitution preserves the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...where the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” JAMES MADISON

#4 Cereza

Cereza
  • LocationMonmouth County, NJ
  • Home Range:GSSC

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:52 PM

What gun exactly.
What part.
What was the issue.

What? Can't a woman have an air of mystery?  :flirt:   

It was my Beretta 92 Brigadier and a Wilson Combat magazine release. "No fitting required" proved incorrect.

(╯°□°)--︻╦╤─ - - - 

If your government is big enough to give you everything you want, it is big enough to take away from you everything you have.” Paul Harvey,  Remember These Things © 1952

"…it's never a good idea to cede power to the government simply because you agree with the people wielding it at the moment. Sooner or later, McGirr's book reminds us, your enemy is going to be king of the hill." —Nick Gillespie, reviewing  The War on Alcohol: Prohibition and the Rise of the American State

"The most perfidious way of harming a cause consists of defending it deliberately with faulty arguments." —Friedrich NietzscheDie fröhliche Wissenschaft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users