everythingisnothing

Budget stripped lowers in north NJ?

Not sure on stock or current pricing, but I've bought a few lowers through Hackettstown guns & ammo at reasonable pricing ($70-80/ea (or less) out the door, if memory serves me).  Last I bought them was probably June, however.  Not sure if they stock others beside Anderson - that's the only kinds I've bought.

Red Dot firearms in Stanhope has had them in the past, and I believe a friend has bought them there.  Don't know pricing/stock.  I've heard RTSP in Randolph has a large selection, but again not sure of inventory or pricing.

Andover Hunt and Fish or Hackettstown. Again, IDK current stock. I've never been to Red Dot even though I've learned it's like 5 mins down the road from me. Anyone have any reviews of Red Dot? I never seem to have time to stop in when I'm going North that way.

Red dot - have not had a chance to buy a firearm from them. Fairly small place, but reasonable amount of stock for the space (that said, 1/2 to 2/3 visible stock compared to Hackettstown, last time I was at Red Dot). Ammo prices (2+ years ago) were in line with other local stores in the area, if memory serves me. Gun prices seemed in line with other stores, but I was not as familiar with many models there, so that was a rough guess. Last i was there, if i had had pistol permits, they did have a used sig p239 .40 and 300+rd ammo deal that imo was a steal, something like $500. I was looking for an AK at the time, and ended up going that route (at Hackettstown). Not sure of transfer prices, but a friend uses them for transfers often, so i believe it is a good price. Overall, seems a decent place worth a visit. It simply is more out of the way for me than Hackettstown, so i end up visiting less. If im looking for something, i tend to go to ramsey, rtsp, red dot, and hackettstown in the same day to see what is out there locally.

• Like 2

Don't know where you are in Morris County. Give Hackettstown Guns and Ammo a call. They were stocking Anderson lowers, but I do not know their current inventory status.

I was there yesterday (Fri) got an Aero Percision with tax and NICS out the door $133. he usually has Andersons in Stock as well, but yesterday he only had a few Aero's in stock. The Andersons are $100 and Aero's are $110...

Andover Hunt and Fish or Hackettstown. Again, IDK current stock. I've never been to Red Dot even though I've learned it's like 5 mins down the road from me. Anyone have any reviews of Red Dot? I never seem to have time to stop in when I'm going North that way.

Jim is a solid dude. I have no problem giving him my money.

I was there yesterday (Fri) got an Aero Percision with tax and NICS out the door $133. he usually has Andersons in Stock as well, but yesterday he only had a few Aero's in stock. The Andersons are $100 and Aero's are $110...

I really hope those were complete lowers..... that's almost double what most shops sell those brands for

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

I really hope those were complete lowers..... that's almost double what most shops sell those brands for

Stripped. And I know I can get an Anderson usually for about $59. I just wanted to build a rifle today, so I spent the extra coin so I didn't have to wait. Then when I got home I started looking through one of my totes of AR parts to figure out what I was going to build today and I found a Midwest Billet lower and a spikes I forgot I had... that's how much crap I've got lol... so I guess I can actually build 3 rifles today hahha...

Stripped. And I know I can get an Anderson usually for about $59. I just wanted to build a rifle today, so I spent the extra coin so I didn't have to wait. Then when I got home I started looking through one of my totes of AR parts to figure out what I was going to build today and I found a Midwest Billet lower and a spikes I forgot I had... that's how much crap I've got lol... so I guess I can actually build 3 rifles today hahha...

Wanna hook a brother up with that billet lower?

Wanna hook a brother up with that billet lower?

I think I got it from TY with a buffer, and trigger kit cheap as a package. I opened the box and there was a mill spec buffer, spring and tube, as well as a trigger group. I forgot what I paid for it. Think I've had it for about 2 years.