DevsAdvocate

SCFGPA IDPA Questions...

1.  If I did IDPA before (at RTSP), do I need to do the Wednesday night practice?

2.  What times are the IDPA shoots?  The yahoo page says 4pm-10pm, while the club calendar says 10am-6pm

3.  How does one sign up for it?

Thanks!

1. If I did IDPA before (at RTSP), do I need to do the Wednesday night practice?

2. What times are the IDPA shoots? The yahoo page says 4pm-10pm, while the club calendar says 10am-6pm

3. How does one sign up for it?

Thanks!

1. Only SCFGPA members can come to practice night.

2. There's a Yahoo page? I never knew. Match day is the 3rd Sunday of the month and sign in starts at 11am. The match will run until about 4pm usually but varies month to month. If you'd like to help set up I'm usually there at 10am.

3. We limit the number of shooters so we can be sure of finishing before work on Monday morning lol. Regular matches are 30 shooters, classifiers take longer so only 18. Sign up here: http://somersetidpa.eventbrite.com

I'll set up next month's page in the next day or so.

November will be our regular annual classifier match.

Stu Gepp.

Match Director, Somerset IDPA.

The practice runs from 7-9 on the Wed after the match because that's what is convenient for me.

Yes we run timers. The CoF is whatever the people there want to work on. We try to do a variety of things from fundamentals to more advanced stuff. Come along and see.

The only trouble is that if there is a new shooter there a chunk of my time is consumed giving them a briefing.