Sign in to follow this  
Slab Sides

Keymod rail panel issue

I'm pretty much stuck on a set of LWRC Railskins but I'm running a keymod handguard.  The LWRC units, from what I found online, are 6.25" long.  However I can only find (budget) picatinny adapters in 2, 3 & 5" lengths. I have a set of BCM panels that I am not a fan of. Looking for something wider like the Railskins.

That was the idea. My hand guard only has keymod slots on 3,6 and 9:00 surfaces so I'm looking for something wide to cover in between. Looking at some alternatives now.

Have you tried the Noveske panels? Hard to get on, impossible to get off. But they cover the whole thing. Putting picatinny on a keymod to put rail covers seems like a waste. Just go with a quad rail at that point.

Have you tried the Noveske panels? Hard to get on, impossible to get off. But they cover the whole thing. Putting picatinny on a keymod to put rail covers seems like a waste. Just go with a quad rail at that point.

I love the noveske panels...