Hold on - there's a new "civilian" version of the Roni out that doesn't fall under NFA/SBR regulations (>26" barrel):

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2016/10/26/roni-civilian-glock-conversion-kit/

https://usa.caagearup.com/roni-civilian-pistol-carbine-conversion-c-g2

I'm not certain that it is NJ legal, but it is not immediately out of consideration due to NFA/SBR classification - we should take another look at it.

Wow check this out.....Go to B & H for a camera kit and add a Roni package too while you at it.....

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1255399-REG/hartman_roni_c_g2_civilian_roni_for_glock.html

Only prob for five beans + I might wanna consider a seperate carbine, rifle or even another handgun.

Wow check this out.....Go to B & H for a camera kit and add a Roni package too while you at it.....

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1255399-REG/hartman_roni_c_g2_civilian_roni_for_glock.html

Only prob for five beans + I might wanna consider a seperate carbine, rifle or even another handgun.

That IS surprising...  I wonder if it ships from NYC or drop ships.  I bet NYC would be more than happy to try to arrest anyone buying such an evil chunk of metal and polycarbonate.

On a slightly related note, it has always surprised me that you cannot buy Nikon riflescopes from B&H.

That IS surprising...  I wonder if it ships from NYC or drop ships.  I bet NYC would be more than happy to try to arrest anyone buying such an evil chunk of metal and polycarbonate.

On a slightly related note, it has always surprised me that you cannot buy Nikon riflescopes from B&H.

LOL that's too funny. No rifle scopes huh? Yea this looks like a drop ship as it's catgorized as special order. 

So when assembled I think it's a rifle with a pistol grip and detachable magazine - I think that if the stock is pinned and it doesn't have a flash hider or bayonet lug then it's good to go.

Once it's pinned I don't think you could disassemble it as easily..  Unless you pin it in the fully extended position. In the Glock Store video at around 7:25 the housing needs to slide back to open the clam shell design.

Is there any laws being broken just purchasing the Roni carbine kit? It's not the firearm and not serialized just saying....

See now you got me lookin into this more!! I'm trying to be good the next two years......

Is there any laws being broken just purchasing the Roni carbine kit? It's not the firearm and not serialized just saying....

Like such trivial things as being legal actually matter to NYC?

I agree with you, in that this ALONE is nothing more than pieces of metal and polycarbonate.  I'd think no differently of this than an 80% lower or complete AR upper...even a non-compliant, unmounted upper.  However, if a piece of string can be classified as a no-no by the ATF...