gleninjersey

Pumpkin Beer - Love It, Hate It?

A lot of pumpkin beers seem to have a pumpkin pie taste now. I've tried many but forgotten a lot.

Blue Moon pumpkin has a good pumpkin spice flavor to it. The pumpkin pie trend tastes very artificial to me.

My store sells onsie's. I'll grab one or two over the next few months but it's not really my thing. I enjoy them for what they are but my favorite beer is red wine.

C

Your salon sells beer? Damn I need to get my hair cut there

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

+1. Man up and get an ipa orsomething. Leave the pumpkin spice in Starbucks where it belongs

l laugh at your "man up and drink IPA" taunt.

I'm generally a whiskey drinker. Beers I generally go with stouts

I enjoy drinking an occasional pumpkin beer during the fall. Suck my nuts.

• Like 1

Love it.

Favorites:

Shipyard Pumpkinhead - very easy drink, clean, not to dark or strong. Well balanced pumpkin taste

Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale - a bit more potent, very herby, well rounded taste.

Try em!

If you like weyerbacher I highly recommend checking out their brewery. It's right behind heritage guild Easton. Beer is very cheap to buy direct from them. Then head to 2 rivers and have another beer and one of their burgers

If you like weyerbacher I highly recommend checking out their brewery. It's right behind heritage guild Easton. Beer is very cheap to buy direct from them. Then head to 2 rivers and have another beer and one of their burgers

I have visited before. Small place but cool to see.

After corresponding with the Pres on occasion, we visited the brewery a few times.  Always headed to Pearly Bakers after. 

Love it.

Favorites:

Shipyard Pumpkinhead - very easy drink, clean, not to dark or strong. Well balanced pumpkin taste

Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale - a bit more potent, very herby, well rounded taste.

Try em!

The Weyerbacher is very good.

Will have to check out Shipyard.

Had Shipyard for the first time in 07 in Maine. Love it.

In order of faves year round.

1. PA piss water

2. Irish turd water

3. Nj/colorado piss water

4.Acceptable piss water

5. Mexican piss water

Summer

1. Mexican piss water

2. Pa piss water

Fixed it for you

I drink lots of different craft beer styles and have tried many pumpkin beers from many different brewers and have yet to say. "give me another one of those" about any of them.

Imperial IPA"s coffee or chocolate stouts Belgian sours now there are some beers.

No pumpkin for me, really don't like anything pumpkin, including pumpkin pie.

This time of year it's all about Octoberfest, but I did get some of my next seasonal favorite today, Troegs Mad Elf. Love this stuff.

If you can go visit their brewery, it's just outside Hershey. They have amazing food and about 10 experimental recipes they don't distribute. Here's the pretzel I got and the waffle covered in shredded chicken, slaw, deep fried skin and white BBQ sauce. The beer list is a few weeks old. ca6d73e4d1a50eb09006a1047aff6942.jpgea473af84e95910f0276e8d4c5db789b.jpg8e521e0b4c47659e534bf8099b6d0ac3.jpg

If you can go visit their brewery, it's just outside Hershey. They have amazing food and about 10 experimental recipes they don't distribute. Here's the pretzel I got and the waffle covered in shredded chicken, slaw, deep fried skin and white BBQ sauce. The beer list is a few weeks old. ca6d73e4d1a50eb09006a1047aff6942.jpgea473af84e95910f0276e8d4c5db789b.jpg8e521e0b4c47659e534bf8099b6d0ac3.jpg

Been there done that.

For the adventurist go to http://bubesbrewery.com

Pumkin coffee ok.

Octoberfest Adams or Sierra ok

Pumpkin beer not ok