Mrs. Peel

Hiding a Gun in your Car (funny)

An MP5K would fit in the 'hidden' door compartment of the Mazda I used to have.  Now I just need an MP5K.

I've never tried to hide anything in my current car.  I'm kinda disappointed in myself.

Whenever I finally move somewhere I can have an SBR, things will be fun....I'll have to get creative...

I'll be honest. I would not want to store any weapon where it's "open to public viewing."  If it can be seen by someone standing outside the driver or front passenger window, that's not a good mounting place. I can see having a mounting place inside the center console or glove box. I also like the enclosed boxes mounted on the sides of the pickup truck.

I have two friends who farm in NJ. One you will never see in the fields with out his sidearm and AR on his tractor. We all comment on his custom homemade mount on his tractor.  Yes it is NJ legal.  Every few years we have a ground hog "clean up" day in the spring to rid the fields of these pests.  Good times with AR's in NJ.   

Good link to save because soon in NJ and across the nation we will all have the same firearms rights that are guaranteed to us under the Second Amendment. There will be no such thing as NJ Legal for all firearms will be legal like our forefathers intended.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Good link to save because soon in NJ and across the nation we will all have the same firearms rights that are guaranteed to us under the Second Amendment. There will be no such thing as NJ Legal for all firearms will be legal like our forefathers intended.

And do you really think that NJ will just "give up" and say, "Oh well?"   They will fight this to the death. They will blatantly ignore the federal law and keep imposing their restrictions. Who would dare challenge them in court? 

The only way for this (national reciprocity) to work is if federal funding for various projects is tied to compliance with the law  (as federal Highway funding was tied to raising the drinking age to 21).

And do you really think that NJ will just "give up" and say, "Oh well?" They will fight this to the death. They will blatantly ignore the federal law and keep imposing their restrictions. Who would dare challenge them in court?

The only way for this (national reciprocity) to work is if federal funding for various projects is tied to compliance with the law (as federal Highway funding was tied to raising the drinking age to 21).

Obamacare decision does not allow federal blackmail anymore.

Once Supreme Court rules, NJ has no choice but to comply. If NJ does not comply we the people will not comply with NJ laws. There would be no reason to comply if Federal Law was behind else.

Obamacare decision does not allow federal blackmail anymore.

That can be overturned, just as Obamacare itself is about to be. I already hear talk about the federal govt. withholding funds from "sanctuary cities" that won't comply with the govt's ICE efforts.

Once Supreme Court rules, NJ has no choice but to comply. If NJ does not comply we the people will not comply with NJ laws. There would be no reason to comply if Federal Law was behind else.

NJ legislators are experts at obfuscation. They haven't stayed in power this long by being stupid. They *will* find ways around federal law. 

It sounds like it's going to be up to "The People" to not comply, then. Good Luck with that.

:dontknow:  

That can be overturned, just as Obamacare itself is about to be. I already hear talk about the federal govt. withholding funds from "sanctuary cities" that won't comply with the govt's ICE efforts.

NJ legislators are experts at obfuscation. They haven't stayed in power this long by being stupid. They *will* find ways around federal law.

It sounds like it's going to be up to "The People" to not comply, then. Good Luck with that.

:dontknow:

Withholding funds from sanctuary cities is a little different. It very well maybe challenged in the courts. We actually don't want the federal government to be able to control states.

I don't care what NJ does. If the United States of America says I can carry and own 30 round magazines I will be carrying and all my magazines will be unblocked.

Withholding funds from sanctuary cities is a little different. It very well maybe challenged in the courts. We actually don't want the federal government to be able to control states.

I don't care what NJ does. If the United States of America says I can carry and own 30 round magazines I will be carrying and all my magazines will be unblocked.

Agreed.  I don't want the federal govt. interfering either.  But, just like NJ legislators, they are very smart people who know the law and the "system" and how to exploit it to get what they want.

I guess we'll see how it shakes out in the courts.