Jay908

Black Friday deals ??

I'm hoping there will be great deals on ammo, but I'm not holding my breath...

what calibers are you looking for? i'm seeing ammo deals all over the place. 22lr @$0.06/rd, 9mm @$0.18/rd, 556 (62gr) @$0.33/rd. these are the lowest i've seen this year...

I can't link it since PSA is blocked at work but someone told me PSA had VP9's for $449 and $499 for the LE version respectively, RIDICULOUS pricing

If only I can find a way to buy one without my wife knowing -

yeah they sent me an email about it and my first thought was damn i wish i had a permit...

I technically do, was saving it for the Beretta my grandfather is giving me, but I just bought 2 pistols in the last 2 months, and 4 total since May (one was a birthday gift from her though) LOL

The problem isn't necessarily getting another permit, its picking it up from my FFL without her knowing LMAO

If people have permits to burn buy the VP9s and then post them for sale later make a couple of bucks win win for both sides.

HINT HINT

(Yes I know intention of buying on the form. Just spare me the lecture.)

Unless you see a screaming deal, I'd hold out. Prices will come down be it a small decrease or substantial.

THIS....................   I have a good feeling about a significant price drop will happen 1Q2017

What price are you guys seeing on the Vp9's? I see 549 on the website. Not 450

EDIT: nevermind - i see I had to add the code to the cart.

Go for the LE. You get an extra mag and night sights. The nights sights have a > notched in the front of the rear sight, easiest one handed rack you could ask for. Well worth it for the extra $50.
  • Like 1

AVgas and a little diesel would go nicely for cleaning snow from the sidewalks. Wait, I don't have sidewalks, oh  well.

La Rue has theirs for $99 in case you need a comparable 2 stage

For plinking at 25 yards iron sights or 100 yards scoped, how much value does this offer? My stock s&w trigger has no slack, is a little heavy but breaks with a clean snap. What applications would a trigger like this shine?

Only three hours left, get it before it's gone!

Some of the best questions and comments-

'Doess this product smell like strippers. Or get rid of the smell of strippers?'

'So does this smell like disappointment and sexual frustration? And does it come with glitter?'

'Smells like baby powder and daddy issues.'

I ordered a few.

https://smile.amazon.com/Chemical-Guys-AIR_069_16-Freshener-Eliminator/dp/B004CMMFK0/ref=gbps_img_m-5_2d97_bd7ff8d5?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=b1217ea7-3f43-417a-a96a-d7f0de0e2d97&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-5&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=384082011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=REKJF3NF2QB8RJRX67N0

For plinking at 25 yards iron sights or 100 yards scoped, how much value does this offer? My stock s&w trigger has no slack, is a little heavy but breaks with a clean snap. What applications would a trigger like this shine?

I'll say trigger is in the top two most important components that dictate accuracy.