Sign in to follow this  
DVF2001

CDNN Sports Semi-Auto Parts Restriction

I just tried to order an AR 15 stock kit from CDNN Sports. When I try to check out a restricted box came up and said that semi automatic firearm parts could not be shipped to California, Massachusetts and New York. My address is in New Jersey so I called their customer service line and was told that as of September 23, 2016 they will no longer ship semi automatic parts to New Jersey. Has anyone else experienced this?

Never heard of CDNN lol

Im pissed at AIM as well, but they do have parts for good prices and frees hipping.  Sucks having to use em, but oh well.

absolutely not, all you are doing is hurting yourself.  If enough people boycott them, they may change their policies and besides, there is nothing they sell you can't get somewhere else at same or better price

absolutely not, all you are doing is hurting yourself. If enough people boycott them, they may change their policies and besides, there is nothing they sell you can't get somewhere else at same or better price

There are enough customers in CONUS to make up for NJ and the couple other states they don't want to sell lowers to. Don't you think they thought about that when making the policy change? Us not buying from them won't change a single thing.

There are enough customers in CONUS to make up for NJ and the couple other states they don't want to sell lowers to. Don't you think they thought about that when making the policy change? Us not buying from them won't change a single thing.

Very true.

Sportsman's Guide won't sell a little piece of metal to NJ. An AR front sight tool is too dangerous for Sportsman's Guide to sell it to people in NJ, yet many on this site still buy from them.