raz-0

Help a guy out with a restaurant recommendation.

So, some family wants to meet up for dinner in the area the Sunday after thanksgiving. They want to meet part way from where I live and where they'll be. 

The problem is neither of us has any idea what's even halfway decent in the area that meets that criteria. 

Generally, I'm looking for someplace decent for a party of 6 or so more or less not too far off 95 or 295 between the Cherry Hill area Trenton area. Preferably open fo a late lunch seating on a Sunday after a holiday. 

All good options mentioned above, of those I prefer Redstone myself.  Right off of 295, exit 36 is the Moorestown mall.  There's several options there if you want to try such as Distrito, Firebirds Grill and Yardhouse.  Out of those, I like Yardhouse mostly because of their beer selection.  A little further north on 295, exit 43 is Carlucci's Waterfront off of Centerton road (about 5 min from 295) which is pretty good.

One other thing, in the Cherry Hill/Moorestown/Mount Laurel area, there are plenty of options.  If you wanted to keep it simpler and go with any of the chain restaurants (ex. Chilli's, TGI Friday, Applebee's, etc...), all are there too if you want.

Don't know about the Cherry Hill location, but I have eaten at several Maggiano's across the country and all were great.  Business casual attire and great decor.

For a chain, they do a great job.  Can even make reservations from their website.

http://www.maggianos.com/

• Like 1

Don't know about the Cherry Hill location, but I have eaten at several Maggiano's across the country and all were great.  Business casual attire and great decor.

For a chain, they do a great job.  Can even make reservations from their website.

http://www.maggianos.com/

The Cherry Hill is pretty good.

Also Nunzio's in Collingswood is another excellent choice

• Like 1