AverageJoe

CCI Mini Mags $6.49 - Go Get Em!

The only bad part is when my wife picks up small boxes that are heavy, I get the usual lecture.

"I TOLD YOU, NO MORE GUNS AND NO MORE BULLETS.....YOU HAVE ENOUGH.....BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!" :girlmad::girlwah: 

I always wait until she falls asleep to sneak in new guns and ammo. Once here, she would never know it was a new one.

I told her it's an addiction, a sickness. and I can't help myself! (Nor do I want to)

Nice part is, after the lecture, she forgets about it and I still have my new stuff! :smoke:

The only bad part is when my wife picks up small boxes that are heavy, I get the usual lecture.

"I TOLD YOU, NO MORE GUNS AND NO MORE BULLETS.....YOU HAVE ENOUGH.....BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!"

I always wait until she falls asleep to sneak in new guns and ammo. Once here, she would never know it was a new one.

I told her it's an addiction, a sickness. and I can't help myself!

Thats why it says if its a gift, consider having it shipped to a diff address...gift for yourself so might wanna take advantage of that lmao

Thats why it says if its a gift, consider having it shipped to a diff address...gift for yourself so might wanna take advantage of that lmao

Good idea but she goes online to see the credit card charges and gets me that way as well.

Only 5 per order with free shipping --- No limit on orders to household...

Everyone in my house over 18 ordered 5 boxes

Products     Status  Qty  Price

413544  CCI Varmint Ammo, .22 LR, 36-gr., Mini Mag CPHP, 100 rounds  In Stock  5  $32.45

413582  CCI Target And Plinking Ammunition, 100-Round Box  In Stock  5  $32.45

Subtotal:  $64.90

Shipping & Handling:  FREE

Tax:  $0.00

Total:  $64.90

That's 10 boxes with free shipping. Both Mini Mags. RN and HP.

That's 10 boxes with free shipping. Both Mini Mags. RN and HP.

I have 2 guns that shoot like lasers with the 36grn HP

Not so much with the 40 grn RN

I only ordered the 36 grn but 3 different orders -- I'll know soon enough if they honor the orders...

• Like 1

I only ordered the 36 grn but 3 different orders -- I'll know soon enough if they honor the orders...

SmttyMHS went back and placed a 2nd order and it went through. They won't cancel once you make it through checkout.

I just placed another order for the HPs with no issue. They are not enforcing the limit on orders per day, only the # of boxes per order.

I would go back for another 1,500 if I were you!

If they're ordered against the same email address and/or cc they'll cancel two of em.