Sota

Shotgun Shootout! Sunday December 18th at Clinton WMA

I'm jealous......mine has not slept more than 5 hours at a time yet and is up before 6am everyday.

Grateful mine lets us sleep for the most part.  She goes to bed late (sometimes 11PM/Midnight) and gets up at like 8-9AM so that's great timing for us.  Except my niece and nephew woke us up early yesterday, and my kid returned the favor to them this AM...

It was dumped on me last minute that I had to drive to West New York to pick up a giant box occupying my wife's aunt's car at noon. Killed my entire day before I had to go to work. On the bright side the Vepr is oiled and the choke is on.

• Like 1

It was dumped on me last minute that I had to drive to West New York to pick up a giant box occupying my wife's aunt's car at noon. Killed my entire day before I had to go to work. On the bright side the Vepr is oiled and the choke is on.

It's going to shoot like a whole different gun.

Keep this going guys!

I pinky swear I'm going to make the next one. Prolly Mrs peel intow. She's showing tremendous interest in meeting a bunch of random men with guns from the intronet.

( sorry Mrs peel , you kinda gotta go now)

Yep - gotta get her in to SCFGPA first... then Shotguns next!

• Like 1

Oh, nicely played, Zeke! Nicely played. Of course, I'll be looking for a way to get back at you, you do realize that? Vengeance is a bitch as they say.

BTW... I'm not swayed. Still targeting spring. You peeps are all insane to do that in winter. Brrrr.... no way.

Oh, nicely played, Zeke! Nicely played. Of course, I'll be looking for a way to get back at you, you do realize that? Vengeance is a bitch as they say.

BTW... I'm not swayed. Still targeting spring. You peeps are all insane to do that in winter. Brrrr.... no way.

We do bring out the portable heaters.... Propane tank heaters work really well...

Oh, nicely played, Zeke! Nicely played. Of course, I'll be looking for a way to get back at you, you do realize that? Vengeance is a bitch as they say.

BTW... I'm not swayed. Still targeting spring. You peeps are all insane to do that in winter. Brrrr.... no way.

Yawn, your on the hook now my friend.

They got heaters,

They bring patience.

They bring good will.

You jus gotta bring yourself and maybe $ shells. Eyes and ears. These are our people. Lol

I'll try and bring my wife( she'll be like" you met these guys on da intronet?" Yes honey, but we have guns also)

Yawn, your on the hook now my friend.

They got heaters,

They bring patience.

They bring good will.

You jus gotta bring yourself and maybe $ shells. Eyes and ears. These are our people. Lol

I'll try and bring my wife( she'll be like" you met these guys on da intronet?" Yes honey, but we have guns also)

I went to the first ever shotgun shootout which was started shortly after I joined. I was 19 and just getting started, everyone was extremely welcoming and friendly even Ray Ray. Just come

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

Zeke.. oh, my... all this baiting... and here I thought we were friends?  if I didn't know better, I'd think you were beggin' for a verbal smack down (not that I would ever be capable of such a thing)! 

Thank you Purple Patrick... I will definitely join the next one... the next one in Spring that is.  I am very low-maintenance about most things in life... EXCEPT for temperature and humidity control. When it comes to that, I'm as high-maintenance as they come... like Goldilocks and her porridge.  

• Like 1

I went to the first ever shotgun shootout which was started shortly after I joined. I was 19 and just getting started, everyone was extremely welcoming and friendly even Ray Ray. Just come

this signature exceeds the 15 character capacity count

I was there too. Just throwing though as I was still healing from my back surgery. Man its been a few years of these shoots. I still look forward to them for the social aspect as much as the shooting. I've met allot of good people at these shoots. Anyone on the fence about coming to one of these I can guarantee you'll have a much better time than you will ever expect.

Lol....

Never been to Clinton Wma...... but.....

If it has good parking I'd tow my 21 ft camper up there so Mrs z and Mrs p can warm there tootsie's.( ya , no, jus for ladies guy's)

Another chink in da armor......

plenty of parking. So your on the hook also. No escuses for either of you now