shooter28

PSA Blem Lower- $50

They seem to be getting reasonable again. Thanks for the post!

I also saw these at Primary Arms.http://www.primaryarms.com/anderson-manufacturing-ar-15-stripped-lower-receiver-closed-ear-ar-15-a3-lwfor-um-closed

I like the closed ear. The arch is not as big as some I have seen but for $39.99 they are a steal. I bought 4 of them when they were $49.99 and thought it was a good deal. I fit them together with Anderson uppers, and they are tight as can be!

Oh, I forget to mention, the PSA lowers are out of stock as of 3:25PM 1/7/17

Really? Why's that?

I just ordered 3 Andersons. They do what they're supposed to do. No more. No less. How can you beat that for $40?

Because a lot of us can't stomach that stupid friggin horse logo. So Aero, Spikes, etc are all good buys under $100 that have better logos.

• Like 1

BAM. A friggn' bullet rips off part of your head. Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces, now I ask you, "Would you give a frig what kind of logo was on the AR the son of a bitch that shot you was using?

• Like 1

BAM. A friggn' bullet rips off part of your head. Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces, now I ask you, "Would you give a frig what kind of logo was on the AR the son of a bitch that shot you was using?

Bingo!

Why would anyone care what logo was on another person's rifle, nonetheless the gun that shot you? I hate the Anderson horse for MY rifle that's all.

Really? Why's that?

I just ordered 3 Andersons. They do what they're supposed to do. No more. No less. How can you beat that for $40?

let's see, blem psa lower for 50 or aero (widely regarded as a pretty damn good lower and it has the screw) plus a complete lpk for 100.......delivered

no brainer

Why would anyone care what logo was on another person's rifle, nonetheless the gun that shot you? I hate the Anderson horse for MY rifle that's all.

There ya go...Problem solved.

Don't want this thread to turn into a lube thread...but do a you tube search on the difference between lowers. Might surprise you some. I'd much rather spend the extra cash on ammo.

post-8373-0-30844900-1484001818_thumb.jpg

Umm yes

A lower is a lower but not all lowers are the same. Aero may make for many but many ask for different features or enhancements. Just here there are 3 features different on Aero lowers than psa. Also, u have different qc for different lines. Go educate yourself and come back. 

U probably think psa fn barrels are cut like all fn branded barrels too?

There ya go...Problem solved.

Don't want this thread to turn into a lube thread...but do a you tube search on the difference between lowers. Might surprise you some. I'd much rather spend the extra cash on ammo.

All lowers are basically made by a few different companies. Some are basic, some have bells and whistles or look cool or don't look cool. I just hate that fuckin horse haha. If I pay a few extra bucks for a lower I really like, then so be it. I'm not going to worry about a couple bucks, I'm not cheap.

All lowers are basically made by a few different companies. Some are basic, some have bells and whistles or look cool or don't look cool. I just hate that fuckin horse haha. If I pay a few extra bucks for a lower I really like, then so be it. I'm not going to worry about a couple bucks, I'm not cheap.

I like to think of it as being frugal.;)