Sign in to follow this  
Zeke

Uplula

Bought one early on when i first got my FID. Makes life so much easier loading 15rd mags haha

Picked one up via Amazon last week. We were supposed to take new shooters today. Blah, the snow.

Still, somebody deserves a metal for this thing.

I've found I load one con me manos. The let it work its magic

I got them for all calibers. Hardly use any of them except for 9mm. When my arthritis in my knuckles hurt, they are finger savers. If I don't use it, I end ripping my cuticles to shreds and that really effing hurts.

In case you guys didn't know, they make an adapter that goes on the pistol model that enables you to load single stack mags like 1911s... comes in a 2 pack for whatever reason.

Maglula 1911AI Aligner Insert for UpLULA/22UpLULA Loader Set https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G4APX84/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_UizCybVR03PS2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got them for all calibers. Hardly use any of them except for 9mm. When my arthritis in my knuckles hurt, they are finger savers. If I don't use it, I end ripping my cuticles to shreds and that really effing hurts.

In case you guys didn't know, they make an adapter that goes on the pistol model that enables you to load single stack mags like 1911s... comes in a 2 pack for whatever reason.

Maglula 1911AI Aligner Insert for UpLULA/22UpLULA Loader Set https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G4APX84/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_UizCybVR03PS2

I must have been doing something wrong, because mine works just the same for my 1911 mags (which i purchased it for) as it does my glock mags...without any adapter...?

Without the adapter it will work on single stack. You just have you keep it centered manually. A bit harder but it still works.

Correct! It acts as a reducer the dimensions of a 1911 mag. Otherwise it wobbles. Much easier than the loader by itself. Has a little key ring so you can hang it on the loader. It snaps on or of the loader. Ezee peezy. [emoji3]

When I first shot (ever), I rented a gun from the range.  RSO was loading a mag for me (wanted to make sure i knew how to do it properly).  After the first mag that he loaded by hand, he said "hang on a minute, I have something that makes this easier"..   came back to the port with a lula..   Showed me how to load the mag with it, took 1/3 the time and was ridiculously easy. 

After I bought my first handgun, one of my first purchases was a Lula.  I have had it and used it ever since.  Saves so much time and effort, I cant believe people bother going to the range without one, regardless what they say "its just as easy by hand, so i dont need one"..  Utter BS, it's not as easy by hand.  Its called technology, embrace it.  lol..   (and for the record, yes, i can load by hand...  i just choose not to if i can avoid it)

That said - you have been a shooter for a few years now.  As others have asked, how have you JUST discovered this? 

Maglula 1911AI Aligner Insert for UpLULA/22UpLULA Loader Set https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00G4APX84/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_UizCybVR03PS

Well, I didn't know that for one. So I see a His and Hers pair of these in our future.

Thanx BH!

• Like 1

Been thinking about getting one of these, now I definitely will.  Funny, my Ruger pistols all came with their own mag loader, similar to this only metal, but I had nothing for my other pistols.

Generally, big calibers, I don't use it unless my fingers really hurt. But as I said, 9mm sux. Regardless of what caliber, when I reload a ton of mags, they are worth it. Wait till your son gets older. [emoji57]

Omg! Where have you been all my life.

Awesome.

I'm the guy that has to load for Mrs Z

Or the newbies we bring.

This uplula jus became my bff

Not only do I have an Uplula for my pistols, I even have a "MagLula" for my LE6920 P-Mags...  Works like a charm.

YouTube - MagLula - AR15 Loader....