Sign in to follow this  
Zeke

Uplula

That Caldwell thing really doesnt do much that the Lula doesnt do..  It still requires you to put in one round at a time and press something to make it work.  I guess the one thing you dont have to do is push down a little?  (but, as Johnny mentioned, you have to actually screw down the mag with the Caldwell).. 

Until they come up with something small, lightweight and that will load 10-15 rounds with one button, i'll stick with the Lula..  

Omg! Where have you been all my life.

Awesome.

I'm the guy that has to load for Mrs Z

Or the newbies we bring.

This uplula jus became my bff

Just bought one with Bass Pro Shop gift cards I had thanks to this thread. If I didn't have the cards would have gotten off Amazon for $10 less

I honestly have no problems loading my magazines, but it might be because I'm a man.

Wait till you get older youngster. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I honestly have no problems loading my magazines, but it might be because I'm a man.

Yeah whatever Raymond.  You might be Mr. Kung Fu Grip ironfingers, but there is no way you can load a magazine as fast with just your hands as you can with an uplula.  If you prefer to spend more time loading magazines and less time shooting keep doin' whatchu doin'.

• Like 1

Yeah whatever Raymond. You might be Mr. Kung Fu Grip ironfingers, but there is no way you can load a magazine as fast with just your hands as you can with an uplula. If you prefer to spend more time loading magazines and less time shooting keep doin' whatchu doin'.

Got that right!

It's not even the bigger calibers, but 9mm and smaller getting down to where it starts getting tight, say goodbye to your cuticles. With arthritis to boot, my fingers get chewed up. I preload a lot of mags. These loaders are the bees knees. [emoji1303]

I like mine. My son snagged the 1st one I had. So just bought another. They are a little pricey. FYI- for those of you who don't know about it. The clip loader from McFadden is amazing for 22/45 and other rimfire mags. Takes a couple of seconds to load a mag.

• Like 1

One of the Range Officers saw me loading by hand, said you ought to use this loader I got. Pulled out his Upula Gave a quick demo, said give it back when you're done. Quickly fell in love with it.  

Had a lot going on at the time / why I was letting off some steam. But forgot all about it, Including RO name.  

Wasn't till a couple weeks later while watching a Hickok45 review: vp9 vrs p320

When the sound of him reloading, jogged my memory.  Its a distinct sound, sure enough he was using it to speed load. 

Went right to Amazon an ordered one.  

Hit the range this pass Thursday and have to say it's def worth the money. Spent less time loading an more time shooting.  
Shot over 200 rd's with only a 15rd and 10rd mag 9mm. Could of shot more, but didn't want the AR to feel some kind of way.

.......and can you imagine Hickok busting his knuckles loading 9 or smaller? Guy is all thumbs. Lol.

As for the young'uns here that keep saying they do it by hand blah blah blah.

Let me demo how we feel. Put your hands down on the table face down in front of me. I'll be right back. Don't move. Going to get my ball peen hammer. Sit tight.

Hey! Where ya all go? I wasn't going to whack your knuckles that hard. I promise! [emoji43][emoji12][emoji23]

.......and can you imagine Hickok busting his knuckles loading 9 or smaller? Guy is all thumbs. Lol.

As for the young'uns here that keep saying they do it by hand blah blah blah.

Let me demo how we feel. Put your hands down on the table face down in front of me. I'll be right back. Don't move. Going to get my ball peen hammer. Sit tight.

Hey! Where ya all go? I wasn't going to whack your knuckles that hard. I promise! [emoji43][emoji12][emoji23]

I'll bite, mine are so mangled from 20 yrs of hammer exposure.

Ever drill a finger nail? Most unnatural god awful mind screwed thing you can do. Yet so orgasmic.

I'll bite, mine are so mangled from 20 yrs of hammer exposure.

Ever drill a finger nail? Most unnatural god awful mind screwed thing you can do. Yet so orgasmic.

Only to release pressure after smacking nail with hammer. [emoji43]

Only to release pressure after smacking nail with hammer. [emoji43]

A red hot paper clip works better. Still not fun....and no didnt drill my nail but did wrap some palm skin around a drill bit, thank goodness for reverse lol

Uplulas are awesome. Still get a warm feeling thinking back of when I showed a struggling Old Timer one at the range. He was very happy to use it and said will order one asap...